[Serie A] Lazio - Juventus (02-05-2011) (3 Viewers)

Man of the Match: Lazio 0 - 1 Juve (02-05-2011)

• Buffon

• Motta

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Grosso

• Krasic

• Melo

• Aquilani

• Pepedinho

• Matri

• Del Piero

• Salihamidzic

• Toni

• Bonucci

• Del Neri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
If that set of players who are running without any purpose or desire qualify for CL, we will see some very irritating and embarrassing things next year. This thing (which i can't call a team) doesn't deserve to qualify for CL. We are worse than last year right now. And i didn't believe that such a thing was possible. And finally, please don't buy pepe please. i can name at least 2342343422 people that deserve to be backups to juve more than him. He received a lucky ball in the 87th minute and he wasn't able to control it. His first touch is worse than, i don't know, every professional player's.

I feel like watching last year all over. Really disappointing...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
tbh i think it is fair to say lazio lost because of their own stupidity, firstly by ledesma getting himself sent off, and then by reja for not gambling to go for broke and have floccari, kozak and zarate as the game was progressing deep into the 2nd half, taking zarate off and putting on bresciano was simply Del Neri-esq

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
we currently have more points than what we had when we finished the season last year..

last year was a complete disaster... but this season.....is a disaster too...

oh and: we are playing parma after chievo... sorry guys but we got trashed 1-4 at home.. how are we going to win away?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)