[Serie A] Lazio 3-1 JUVENTUS [December 7th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We should go back to 433/442 (give Dybala a run as f9, now is the time to do it, not in feb) since 4312 is clogged & lacks width and that's been painfully obvious for a while, but the 352 suggestions...:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

You been hanging out at trump Twitter again?

- - - Updated - - -

4 points we'll run away with scudo, but 3 pts we'll battle to end...ok.

But good point about tough away games already out of the way.
I more so meant two poor performances and results starting to not go our way entirely... as in that if we scrape an unconvincing win and lose one of them badly to end up with 3 pts, and don’t start finding some better performances I could see us in a close race to the end, which I think we’ll still win.

4 or 6 points with a couple convincing displays, finding our finishing feet, and I see us smashing the league in the 2nd half and running away from Inter.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #143
    Let's hope our attackers don't waste chances and show their clinical edge today. Going to have to cancel out whatever Immobile capitalizes on our eventual mistakes at the back.

Don't care how. 3 pts pls

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    We struggle as it is to score and now people asking for 5 in defence? There is only one problem and that is Berna. Dybala, with Higuain and Ronaldo. Matuidi and Bentancur to do the running to cover the defence. Berna is time lost.
    We need wide players on the field somehow. 4-4-2, 3-5-2, 3-4-1-2, whatever.

We're sacrificing everything to put a CAM on the field and the CAM is our worst player.

If both MDS and Danilo are healthy then just put Cuadrado at RW and play the 4-3-3 again. I don't understand what Sarri sees in this formation.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    This :lol:

I’m in stitches!!!

Embarrasing line up. We are almost in 2020 and we have Matuidi and MDS starting games. Latest info is MDS instead of Cuad. Bernardeschi as treq is equaly bad, if not worse. I hope for a win but this feels like a loss.

- - - Updated - - -

Also when I look at this team, I dont see any leader in it.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    And what are you trying to prove? Immobile is better than ronaldo?
    Ronaldo looks younger even though he's older

- - - Updated - - -

Embarrasing line up. We are almost in 2020 and we have Matuidi and MDS starting games. Latest info is MDS instead of Cuad. Bernardeschi as treq is equaly bad, if not worse. I hope for a win but this feels like a loss.

- - - Updated - - -

Also when I look at this team, I dont see any leader in it.
    You do realize Matuidi was starter for star studded WC winning French team? Equally as bad as Berna? You need to send some respect Matuidi's way.

Y'all want a technical midget in every position & for every role. You need one asshole in midfield. Matuidi is our asshole.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    I like the lineup (since D.C is out and we know that the trio we all want wont start the game together..) - I believe we will take this and maybe even with more than a goal margin but it will be a real fight.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    Lineup is no surprise and really all we could have expected. Can’t wait for us to eventually get rid of Berna out of these first XI selections.

I’m looking forward to the slow tempo and lack of creativity already... I just hope we can grind this one out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)