[Serie A] Lazio 3-1 JUVENTUS [December 7th, 2019] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ok so now a win and go top - I go for a crazy win with Dybala double and Ronaldo double. Lazio might score as well..

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Ok so now a win and go top - I go for a crazy win with Dybala double and Ronaldo double. Lazio might score as well..
Nah. It's going to be a grinder. Defense first, attack later type of game, probably decided by a moment of brilliance.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We struggle as it is to score and now people asking for 5 in defence? There is only one problem and that is Berna. Dybala, with Higuain and Ronaldo. Matuidi and Bentancur to do the running to cover the defence. Berna is time lost.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Lol still don’t understand how we did not get Shaqiri or naingolan in our summer mercato.

At least they are seldom injured and can probably play often enough to form chemistry.

Even a peak Nicky Butt is more useful than any of our midfield glassladies now

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
We struggle as it is to score and now people asking for 5 in defence? There is only one problem and that is Berna. Dybala, with Higuain and Ronaldo. Matuidi and Bentancur to do the running to cover the defence. Berna is time lost.
Our problem is Princess Ronaldo!

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Wait, we will play today already? I'm so gonna miss this one. Saturday matches are a pain in the ass, I miss almost all of them since I end up drinking somewhere.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I don't think a 352/3412 would be more defensive than our 4312 how we play it. It's depending on your AM and our AM sucks. Why play 4 mids if your mids are your biggest weakness. To add to the problem our fullback play is super conservative as well.

In a 352, at least we could make use of Cuads and A.Sandro bombing up and down the wings, with the extra CB providing stability AND Ronaldo would have someone to play with again with AS, who happens to be the odd man out in the 4312, instructed to stay back.

I'd even take a bloody 442 if have to, but this 4312 is terrible.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, we will play today already? I'm so gonna miss this one. Saturday matches are a pain in the ass, I miss almost all of them since I end up drinking somewhere.
Stop passing out on park benches old man. You no spring chicken anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)