[Serie A] Lazio 2-1 Juventus [8th April, 2023 20:45 CEST] (2 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
did the media lose their shit over it? any support from vini jr or facsimile? will the nazio curva be closed? did nazio offer to find the idiots? maybe within 24 hours like juve did?

the incredible outrage following the racist attacks on lukaku was nothing but double standards. racism should not be tolerated, but nobody in italy cares about racism, only when it's juve that can be punished

@Dru @Bjerknes hope you'll get it this time

- - - Updated - - -

this too, that's a penalty for me:

how many times this season, it's just completely out of the ordinary

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
did the media lose their shit over it? any support from vini jr or facsimile? will the nazio curva be closed? did nazio offer to find the idiots? maybe within 24 hours like juve did?

the incredible outrage following the racist attacks on lukaku was nothing but double standards. racism should not be tolerated, but nobody in italy cares about racism, only when it's juve that can be punished

- - - Updated - - -

Just in before tuz calls Chiesa a diver. Can't understand what is more of a foul Dumfries on kostic or SMS nudge to Alex sandro.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

You must wish I cared about all this as much as you do. I’ll retire back to FIF and let you enjoy your evening ser

God bless

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Juve propaganda

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Did Roc Nation add to their statement? no didn't think so, seriously Racism only exists in the minds of certain groups when it suits them, reality is they're changing fuck all nor really doing anything to push for change.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t even know what you’re trying to prove to us.

Yes, Italy is a backwards country with shit football and olive rednecks running around yelling monkey chants against players of color while one second hating FIGC because of the Calciopoli and the rest of the nonsense while at the same time yelling Glu Azzurri into the tv screen while finger battering away their throat post into Tuz.

We know. You don’t need to tell us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)