[Serie A] Lazio 2-1 Juventus [8th April, 2023 20:45 CEST] (1 Viewer)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Lazio.png

London, United Kingdom Sat, 8 Apr 2023 at 19:45 BST
New Delhi, India Sun, 9 Apr 2023 at 00:15 IST
New York, USA Sat, 8 Apr 2023 at 14:45 EDT
San Francisco, USA Sat, 8 Apr 2023 at 11:45 PDT
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Sat, 8 Apr 2023 at 15:45 BRT

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
One thing is certain - we will not beat Lazio if we have 35% ball possession.
possession was 40-60% when we beat them 3-0 in december

there's a difference between not being able to keep the ball (yesterday) and giving up on possession to play on counters. i have zero issues with the latter. problems start when we can't finish our chances. kean scored two against them in december, vlahovic deserves to be benched, so that part of the lineup writes itself for me

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
possession was 40-60% when we beat them 3-0 in december

there's a difference between not being able to keep the ball (yesterday) and giving up on possession to play on counters. i have zero issues with the latter. problems start when we can't finish our chances. kean scored two against them in december, vlahovic deserves to be benched, so that part of the lineup writes itself for me
This

It’s less about the amount of possession but what we do with it

For ~70 mins against Inter, we barely had possession and when we did have it, everything was forced and rushed. We’d lose the ball straight away and would be constantly under pressure. It was an awful performance, and if we turn up like that against Lazio in Rome this weekend, yes, they will beat us for sure.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Continassa: #Bonucci and #Pogba trained with the group. For the first time this season #Allegri could have the full squad available. #Juventus

[Giovanni Albanese]

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
One thing is certain - we will not beat Lazio if we have 35% ball possession.
Lol

The modern myopic mindset of “must always have possession” football. Quite a few all-time great sides played on the counter frequently. Ya know?

We beat Lazio 3-0 already this season with 40% possession. It wasn’t some fluke. Shots on target were also 9-3 in our favour. Lazio was lucky they didn’t lose by a bigger margin.

When we beat them 1-0 in Coppa, we again had 43% possession and shots on target were 5-1 in our favour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)