[Serie A] Lazio 2-1 Juventus [8th April, 2023 20:45 CEST] (4 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Sarri:To be perfectly honest, my impression from a distance was that the referee could’ve blown the whistle there for a foul on Sandro.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Sandro dived like a bitch

We were far too passive for long periods of the game. We looked a lot better when we had chiesa on as well, I think it had less to do with Milik v Vlahovic and more to do with having two threats on the wings. We let Lazio have it in the first half and only really woke up after their second.

We had our chances and didn't take them. We need that 15 points back

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Di Maria and Vlahovic defending on 30m from our goal in the first half, that sums up our approach perfectly. Very one dimensional we relied too much on individual brilliance of Cuadrado or Di Maria.
Yeah completely ridiculous. And we wonder why our strikers don't score goals

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Remind me who lost today?
This idiot, celebrating. :lol2:

By the way, what’s the head to head record this season? 2 - 1 for Max. 5-2 goals. Yeah, Sarri is the good one :baus:

Funniest part, is we all think Max should be fired. It’s just the Sarriboiz like you out here throwing the toys out of the pram that your chainsmoking clown isn’t considered the better coach. Lol

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
If ever, anyone of you had played football, you'd know, if someone pushes you from the back at the moment you're about to jump, you go down like Sandro did.
Don't get me wrong, he's one of my least favourite players the past years. BUT that was an obvious foul, clear as day.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If ever, anyone of you had played football, you'd know, if someone pushes you from the back at the moment you're about to jump, you go down like Sandro did.
Don't get me wrong, he's one of my least favourite players the past years. BUT that was an obvious foul, clear as day.
Agreed. And if you played football you would know this manager really blows.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Sandro dived like a bitch

We were far too passive for long periods of the game. We looked a lot better when we had chiesa on as well, I think it had less to do with Milik v Vlahovic and more to do with having two threats on the wings. We let Lazio have it in the first half and only really woke up after their second.

We had our chances and didn't take them. We need that 15 points back
And is it true that they might not even make a decision one way or the other on the 19th but might postpone it to a later date? Wouldn’t surprise me. See where we finish on the table and then go from there.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Our defense in 2nd conceded goal was atrocious. Cuadrado shouldn't have moved and try to close Luis Alberto when there is Zaccagni in his area behind. It made Gatti confused. The one that can close and block Alberto should be Gatti.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
That nudge in the back was very elegant. I believe Alex Sandro could have stood his ground if he wanted to, instead chose to sell it as a foul and failed miserably. The way he widely stretched his arms and made that screaming face was embarrassing to look at.

Then there was another situation with Chiesa towards the end of the game. Di Maria makes a pass that could end with a shot but Chiesa falls. Replay shows there's nothing. Felt like he was looking a pen instead of playing hard till the very end, which is a bit annoying.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
He didn't go down though, he went up. Up and out.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Sarri has the manners and appearance of a toilet and probably has erectile dysfunction but he is clearly a good coach. We could barely touch the ball.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Our defense in 2nd conceded goal was atrocious. Cuadrado shouldn't have moved and try to close Luis Alberto when there is Zaccagni in his area behind. It made Gatti confused. The one that can close and block Alberto should be Gatti.
The worst part on that goal was that 3 Juve players (Vlahovic, Fagioli, and 1 other) had the ball in the centre of the pitch standing next to each other but couldn't keep it, then the same 3 players let Lazio dance through them with no attempt to tackle.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
This idiot, celebrating. :lol2:

By the way, what’s the head to head record this season? 2 - 1 for Max. 5-2 goals. Yeah, Sarri is the good one :baus:

Funniest part, is we all think Max should be fired. It’s just the Sarriboiz like you out here throwing the toys out of the pram that your chainsmoking clown isn’t considered the better coach. Lol
"Celebrating" lol no I'm just pointing out your daddy's limitations.

The funny thing is, despite Sarri acheived more than Allegri has in his second stint, somehow your hatred for the guy is so strong that you are willing to go as far as denying objective reality to avoid admitting that he was simply better when he was here. Pure stubbornness.

Because you so clearly need reminding:

Sarri: 52 matches, 34W, 8D, LD, Goals 101:58, Points (accumulated) 110, Points per Match 2.12. Won scudetto.

Allegri 21/22: 52 matches, 29W, 11D, 12L, Goals: 80:55, Points (accumulated) 98, Points per Match 1.88. 0 scudetto, 0 other trophies to make up for it.

And this season is no better, in fact he's on track to do worse. He would need to win every single game until the end of the season to match last year's wins. He is one game shy of matching his Draws and Losses record. Our goals ratio is worse this season too (67:40) and our PPM is the same (1.88). Absolutely zero improvement.

I await whatever absurd mental gymnastics you'll produce to somehow argue that Sarri did worse here than Allegri is currently doing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)