[Serie A] Lazio 1-1 Juventus [November 8th, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
One of our best game so far... should have closed it in first half, however it would still have been 3 points if it wasn't for Paulo

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Didn't watch it but looking from the result it reminds me of a typical Bayern game under Kovac letting the opponents score in the dying seconds/minutes.

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
Nahh. Blaming Bernardeschi for this it blind hatred. I can’t guess what your thoughts are and you haven’t stated them, so I’m guessing you’re sour at my stating Juan Cuadrado gave poor effort on the Lazio goal. I can’t imagine making that argument, but if it makes you feel better, Juan Cuadrado played a great game, his best one of the year and 99 times out of 100, his dreadful effort wouldn’t have been punished, but it was here. I’m also sorry I have to point that out, but I do.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine watching Juve play this season and think Cuadrado is the problem...
He’s not “the problem” of the whole season. That would be an overstatement. He played great today, but his part in the Lazio goal is hard to ignore, but you can if you’s like.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I'm so pissed that we lost points against this team.... I really hate them right now: I really dislike Lotito and ADL, they're a whinning bitches and honestly they get away with so favor referring last couple of years that it's getting in my nerves by now

Can't wait for the free penalty season start again for them and Ciro could be a golden boot again

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
I'm so pissed that we lost points against this team.... I really hate them right now: I really dislike Lotito and ADL, they're a whinning bitches and honestly they get away with so favor referring last couple of years that it's getting in my nerves by now

Can't wait for the free penalty season start again for them and Ciro could be a golden boot again

I feel the same way man. I think all of us do. This was such a dick kick. I know we all see things differently when watching the game, but I was so pleased with what I was seeing today. We defended deep and sprung on the counter, giving up only a few decent chances while creating 7-8 good ones themselves.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Berna is a joke at not only giving us zero in attack, but he is now gifting opponents chances to score to.

And please bonucci, I don’t care if u are friends of pirlo Buffon or Nedved, please just leave you racist cunt. Congratulations on getting buttfugged by caicedo with his big blackdong and conceding in the very last second. This equalizer goal is 70% on you.

I would give PSG 20mil+ bonucci, just to get Kean back.

Caicedo has drew first blood at raping bonucci this season.

Our season will probably be completed with Kean raping bonucci in a ECL knockout game to score hat trick against us.

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
Inzaghi instruction to the player taking the last throw-in is on spot.

Apart from Dybalas mistake
Who was those 2 that got dribbled so easy?

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk
I would tell you, except nobody is allowed to criticize “the precious”, so the only one you can notice is Benta.

- - - Updated - - -

Just hoping that all this quick fire football is going to have every team struggling for points.

Last edited:

singus

Sep 22, 2020
It’s so hard to do a post mortem on a game like this, where one mistake cost so much... but with 15 seconds left, I think it’s absolutely fair. Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone. Any defender can get on the wrong side of a striker. But only absolute losers give the effort that Cuadrado gave with 15 seconds to go. Only absolute losers. Dybala totally fucked up to lose the ball, but if you rewatch the goal, Benta thought he had help with Correa, but he didn’t have help, he had Juan Cuadrado, which is worse than having nobody at all. If you have nobody at all, you know it’s 1v1, but when you have Juan Cuadrado, you think you have some help but you dont. Look at this disgusting effort.

What a hateful and biased post. Cuadrado is covering a pass back and Correa completely destroys Bentancur, how is Cuadrado supposed to cover Bentancurs tunnel. The goal was a result of great skills from Correa, a lot of luck when he fumbles the ball with Rabiot and then Caicedo scores a goal he wont score again, while Bonucci doesnt cover well enough and Danilo is just an inch from getting it as well. All the luck here went Lazios way, the mistake was not closing the game but allowing them the chance to punish us for 75 minutes, in a game we could easily have closed.

Aug 2, 2005
Bentancur and Cuadrado.
Thank you,, I guess its more on Cuad than Benta..

Anyway,,, regardless of Dybala's mistake... this is surely on both, Pirlo and the players, Pirlo for the lack of organization towards the last 10-5 min, and on the players for taking the win for granted towards the last 10 seconds.

This team attitude is more like Pirlo's/Ancelloti days Milan than the Juve we know.

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
What a hateful and biased post. Cuadrado is covering a pass back and Correa completely destroys Bentancur, how is Cuadrado supposed to cover Bentancurs tunnel. The goal was a result of great skills from Correa, a lot of luck when he fumbles the ball with Rabiot and then Caicedo scores a goal he wont score again, while Bonucci doesnt cover well enough and Danilo is just an inch from getting it as well. All the luck here went Lazios way, the mistake was not closing the game but allowing them the chance to punish us for 75 minutes, in a game we could easily have closed.
Also moments before Cuadrado busted his lungs trying to give support to Dybala so we can keep possession. But Dybala gave the ball away, so yeah he made a tired challenge after tracking back but lame if someone put blame on Cuadrado imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)