[Serie A] Lazio 1-1 Juventus [November 8th, 2020] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
And it seems that doesn't matter who we play against we must concede.Demiral was ripped off few times....

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know who to blame, so I'll blame Bernardeschi. The moment they show his ugly mug or he puts his slow ass on the pitch, something bad happens.
Exactly what I thought when I saw that idiot.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Their goal didn't annoy me as it was obvious they'd score but coming from Dybala being an obvious ass is annoying. Fuck him and the others who wear this jersey without giving a shit about it.

That imposter Bernardeschi two minutes earlier in their box and he crumbled on the ground like the bitch he is. He should be penalised by the club.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
And it seems that doesn't matter who we play against we must concede.Demiral was ripped off few times....

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly what I thought when I saw that idiot.
Maybe when MDL returns and we have Chiellini MDL Danilo back three

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Disgusting attitude in second half. Its been our curse for many seasons now that once we are a goal up, we stop playing. I think the players are mentally not strong or just not smart enough to handle games well. We make so many stupid decisions always, we throw the ball away so easily and unnecessarily, after having chased it for 15 minutes. We lack leaders with some football intelligence, either in central defence or midfield.

- - - Updated - - -

Im also disappointed with Pirlos subs once again. Bentancur was tired and clearly limited due to his yellow card. He should have been subbed for Kennie or Arthur already at 70th minute or even before.
I think the lack of sub options played a part today, we started to fade badly after 60 mins. Lazio also played a CL game and also looked mediocre. They started firing subs on but we did it more out of necessity than to change anything.

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
Disgusting attitude in second half. Its been our curse for many seasons now that once we are a goal up, we stop playing. I think the players are mentally not strong or just not smart enough to handle games well. We make so many stupid decisions always, we throw the ball away so easily and unnecessarily, after having chased it for 15 minutes. We lack leaders with some football intelligence, either in central defence or midfield.

- - - Updated - - -

Im also disappointed with Pirlos subs once again. Bentancur was tired and clearly limited due to his yellow card. He should have been subbed for Kennie or Arthur already at 70th minute or even before.
Also, any other manager, who's not in his first months of ever coaching a team, with 1 minute to go and 2 subs left would've run down the clock.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
I think the lack of sub options played a part today, we started to fade badly after 60 mins. Lazio also played a CL game and also looked mediocre. They started firing subs on but we did it more out of necessity than to change anything.
Yeah we are obviously short on options right now with so many injured and Chiesa suspended. However we still had Kennie, Arthur and Dybala who could have been played better, instead of last minute chaotic changes when we have lost all momentum and control of the game already. Not sure the outcome would have been different, but to me it felt like the subs came way too late. And it seemed a bit unnecessary to take off Kulu as well (unless injured), who usually can play full throttle for 90 minutes and was an important piece.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Two points on bonbon. A competent defender would never let that guy turn like that in the box.
I mean can't it be more obvious that the attacker would put his ball on his strong foot and shoot.
Can't wait to get rid of him
Dybala has a contribution also.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
I'd put anyone on but bernadeschi, probably stick Arthur in to flood the midfield more and keep control of the ball.
Kept ronaldo on
Kept Ronaldo on with an ankle injury?

I'd still play with 4-3-3, fhk with Fraudotta on field and put Mckennie or Arthur on the starting lineup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)