[Serie A] Lazio 1-1 Juventus [November 8th, 2020] (13 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Not quite. We played like shit for majority of the second half truth be told. Lazio was getting closer and closer and it seemed like it's only a matter of time. Sadly the time came in 94th minute.
I thought we managed it well if it weren't for unwise missteps by Pirlo and a couple of players in the last stages of the game

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It was so fucking obvious as well, you could see it. Wasted so many counters. They had little real threat but threw players on to get balls into the box.

So amateurish. Another 2 points spunked away.

It was almost like an Allegri performance until the death. In his day we'd have won 1-0 by just doing enough.

Like I said beforehand, this shit can ruin my whole day now instead of just a tiny bit. Fucking cunts.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
One half chance and we couldnt block the mighty Caicedo.. Frustrating.
We should have finished the game instead of just waisting time.
Kulusevski and Cuadrado had a great game.

Bonucci is there in every goal we concede - I hope De Ligt comes back soon.
Demiral - I expected a better performance this season.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Bonucci, Dybala, Bentancur and Rabiot. All to blame for that goal.

Feel for the players who were working tirelessly today a few players had good performances only to be let down by some Individual laziness and complacency.
He should have been subbed around 70th minute he was tired and on a yellow. Normally he would have fouled him.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Look a bit better in the middle of the park. If we hadn’t pissed away so many points already this season then this wouldn’t feel as bad as it clearly now will.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
What was Pirlo thinking to putting Berna in when there is no plan watsoever to actually try to score and how bad we are at counter attacking even with cr7, how the hell is berna gonna work..put in a defender or arthur to put more men in midfield.. I swear this really frustrates me so much, this season does not look at all, this lazio team wasnt even at full strength.. I dont know when Pirlo is finally gonna get everyone to click and play with a plan.. fuuukkk!

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
87' retardeschi IN
94' goal

This guy realy is a game changer. Best player ever in the whole juventus history. Please dont renew dybs contract, we dont need him! In january we will have to do some serius work. Lets just hope we stay in top 4 till then.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It was so fucking obvious as well, you could see it. Wasted so many counters. They had little real threat but threw players on to get balls into the box.

So amateurish. Another 2 points spunked away.

It was almost like an Allegri performance until the death. In his day we'd have won 1-0 by just doing enough.

Like I said beforehand, this shit can ruin my whole day now instead of just a tiny bit. Fucking cunts.
:agree:

Just piss poor, how do you fall asleep like thqt with 30 seconds to go. Regardless of the fact that we sat back way to far with Pirlo yelling telling them to fucking push up, Lazio were not even threatening. We could've held on there so easily. L

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Putting Dybala aside for a moment, you get a feeling we don't have a team anymore?
It's like we have a defence and an attack, and the only thing connecting them are Cuads running in between.
We don't have a midfield, we don't take control of the game. It's just defeding straight into counter attacks or random long balls.

Also our attacking players seem scared to pass the ball to anyone but Ronaldo, who in turn, seems intent to do anything but passing the ball.
We had a 4 vs. 2 counter attack and all we got was a corner.

We have to take control of matches and opprotunities. Otherwise it's just all random.
Let's hope Milan drops points vs. Verona somehow.

Forza Juve
Yeh I feel we decided to do the complete opposite to what we did with Sarri. I think it is important to control the tempo of the match. Every time we get the ball we try to be very direct. But you have to vary the play. I think we lack a real leader in midfield who is good at making those kind of choices.

Every time we got the ball we tried being unrealistically direct most of the time and gave the ball away. We didn't need to do that.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Not quite. We played like shit for majority of the second half truth be told. Lazio was getting closer and closer and it seemed like it's only a matter of time. Sadly the time came in 94th minute.
I don't think so, we had them where we wanted, had that single great move not turned into goal, we would have talked about a great defensive performance against an organised side. Frankly we gave them shit, in attack we had our chances but Lazio were always gonna defended like fuck everyone we attacked. shame we had to lose both Ronaldo and morata, as in the final minutes dybala offered nothing.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)