[Serie A] Lazio 1-1 Juventus [November 8th, 2020] (10 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
You could just see that goal coming.

Shame because we played much better. But once again we don't take our chances and when you have defenders who don't know how to defend it will cost you.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
An individual quality changed the result. Overall I thought it was a great performance by us, so many positives. I hope we don't let our heads down, someday we will get lucky and win something out of nothing. I just hope we were focused a little more in final seconds. This isn't the first time lazio scored late against us, history says a lot. Heads up, we're getting better...

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Decent performance, disappointing last minute. If Morata and Ronaldo had legs in them to play the full match result wouldn't have come to this, subs didn't help in conserving or extending the lead.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Dybala should just kept the ball simple. And our players think the game is over. Its over when the referee whistle it. Its already left 4 mins and keep played

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
sorry about losing 2 points like that guys, we need more men than kids in this team, seems as simple as that, Dybala's form is worrying

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
In this game, I felt Lazio was playing we did last year and we were trying to play a counter attacking game where we didn't make the most of our chances. At times, I wanted us to control the tempo of the game and have some possession at least for some periods. This is important especially when you want to command your lead.

The way we threw that away was fucking ridiculous. All we needed to do was play keep ball and make them chase. Unbelievable.

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
Putting Dybala aside for a moment, you get a feeling we don't have a team anymore?
It's like we have a defence and an attack, and the only thing connecting them are Cuads running in between.
We don't have a midfield, we don't take control of the game. It's just defeding straight into counter attacks or random long balls.

Also our attacking players seem scared to pass the ball to anyone but Ronaldo, who in turn, seems intent to do anything but passing the ball.
We had a 4 vs. 2 counter attack and all we got was a corner.

We have to take control of matches and opprotunities. Otherwise it's just all random.
Let's hope Milan drops points vs. Verona somehow.

Forza Juve

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Bonucci, Dybala, Bentancur and Rabiot. All to blame for that goal.

Feel for the players who were working tirelessly today a few players had good performances only to be let down by some Individual laziness and complacency.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)