[Serie A] Lazio 1-1 Juventus [November 8th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
Yeh I feel we decided to do the complete opposite to what we did with Sarri. I think it is important to control the tempo of the match. Every time we get the ball we try to be very direct. But you have to vary the play. I think we lack a real leader in midfield who is good at making those kind of choices.

Every time we got the ball we tried being unrealistically direct most of the time and gave the ball away. We didn't need to do that.
Honestly it's the last thing I had expected from Pirlo of all people.

And what about Arthur? What's the point of getting him as a bench warmer? Surely he is better than Bernardeschi even with his legs tied up.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
And had nothing to show for it. Last year everyone criticized us for being so toothless in possession, but Lazio gets praised for it? I don't get it.
It has nothing to do with that.

We played good in the first half. We showed some teeth and we looked sharp. Once we scored goal we didn't seem interested and went back, literally gave the ball to Lazio to let them play. If they are good enough, they score, if not, it's a 1-0 toothless win.

We didn't care to play the second half at all. We literally waited 45 minutes to finish. Not only that's pussy attitude but it's handling the match into opponents hands. It's true that Lazio was clueless upfront but had it been Bayern they would have scored at least 4 in the second half with our attitude.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I just knew it.Just knew it.That the extra period will be 4 minutes and that we will concede in the last second.Dybala is so off that is bad to be watched.

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
We played really well. I don’t care if they had the ball 35 minutes, we had much better chances. Like always, the ball stalls when it goes to CR7. Either a goal or he puts his head down and rejects the obvious pass. But this is what you sign up for with CR7. He gets the glory or the blame, but he is the man. Minus the finishing, I’d take this performance 100/100.

Dybala... poor poor poor. What can you say? 99 times out of 100 it doesn’t get punished for that foot fumble with 15 seconds left and we can go about the next two weeks fairly satisfied with our beloved Juventus. This one time, Benta and Cuadrado get split, and Bonnuci, after quite a good game, can’t do anything about it.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
It was a tough match, Lazio were up for it physically and technically to match us. Most of our players were sharp, many breakaway counter attacks with accurate passing was nice to see, defending was also good with many good interceptions. Subs especially Bernadeschi and Dybala were weak and disinterested. Unfortunate that Lazio were able to capitalize.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
That's what happens when you score 1 early goal and ride your luck for the rest of the game. Deserved 1 point for Lazio.
What did they do to deserve victory?That one chance?What about Ronaldo bar and other chances.I would say that we deserve more the vicory that Lazio point.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
how many counter attack opportunities do we need to score,its like theres no plan and yet the whole strategy of the second half was to defend and counter but everytime we do we barely do anything right..arrghh f this!

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
In the last secon.I cant stand this types of cames.Okay,before few years Dybala also scored in the last moment ,anyway.....probably karma is a bitch....

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
What's even more annoying is that even if there was no reason to whatsoever, talks or even thoughts about VAR check were never there. Straight to the whistle for FT.
But you know that if Juve scores a last second goal there's gonna be a 5 men 10 minutes investigation, even if it was the most obvious goal.

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
We should have scored a 2nd one. We were all over them in the first half. As the 2nd half went one we've been asking for it. Still unlucky of course.
Ronaldo is missing his X button. Can't pass the ball it seems.
But no one can really say anything about it. Even I'm having second thoughts just writing this.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Dybala should ride the bench as long as he didn't came into form.From what I see today he was awful Like playing with his buddies on the street.Not a desire ,not running much......bad/And Bernardeschi is what he is...

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Disgusting attitude in second half. Its been our curse for many seasons now that once we are a goal up, we stop playing. I think the players are mentally not strong or just not smart enough to handle games well. We make so many stupid decisions always, we throw the ball away so easily and unnecessarily, after having chased it for 15 minutes. We lack leaders with some football intelligence, either in central defence or midfield.

- - - Updated - - -

Im also disappointed with Pirlos subs once again. Bentancur was tired and clearly limited due to his yellow card. He should have been subbed for Kennie or Arthur already at 70th minute or even before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)