[Serie A] Lazio 0-2 JUVENTUS (4th Dec 2015) (19 Viewers)

Nazio 0-2 Juve 04-Dec-2015 MoM

• Chiellini

• Sandro

• Dybala

• Mandzukic

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I must admit that this is a hell of a good question.
Extremely solid organisation, team can go over the flanks or trough the center.
But Dybala's value for the team has been devastating.

Honestly ? Pogba was fine with the #6. Dybala is the one that should get the #10. Our team found its defensive steadfast back, but Dybala is one of the main reasons we have improved our offensive game so much

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I dont understand something
The statistics shows 61 percent possession for Lazio and more shots on taget for Lazio - Did we deserve to win this? (didnt watch the game)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I dont understand something
The statistics shows 61 percent possession for Lazio and more shots on taget for Lazio - Did we deserve to win this? (didnt watch the game)
Heynckens bayern had less then 40% possession against Barcelona, and they won 7-0 over 2 legs.

its actually, quite the same here

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Extremely solid organisation, team can go over the flanks or trough the center.
But Dybala's value for the team has been devastating.

Honestly ? Pogba was fine with the #6. Dybala is the one that should get the #10. Our team found its defensive steadfast back, but Dybala is one of the main reasons we have improved our offensive game so much

Yes about first sentence.
I don't think the numbers of the jerseys have any impact on the game this year .Dybala is so fucking .... jewel,and his confidence is sky high now.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I don;t think numbers of the jerseys have any impact on the game this year .Dybala is so fucking .... jewel,and his confidence is sky high now.
Ye but i mean what they represent.

Dybala is quickly becomming a main offensive carry. Pogba has yet to be that this season

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
haven't I told you all numerous times that pogba was massively overrated and that we'd be better cash on him for the stupid money? we could have 2 dybalas in exchange for this not so missed pogba.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Ye but i mean what they represent.

Dybala is quickly becomming a main offensive carry. Pogba has yet to be that this season
Well, Pogba was awesome last year and Dybala is a newcomer, so ,and having in mind that Tevez leaves,giving Pogba number 10 was a natural choice ,although he asked by himself for that number.
Anyway I am impressed with Dybala .Don't think that he will become such a most valuable asset for us so quick.

Jan 5, 2011
Once again Marchisio is a beast. He is second to only Asamoah and Sturaro (tie at 1st) in our midfield this match. Even though he did not assist or score but he interrupted Lazio's rhythm and hence bring us easy win. Where is the motm poll, I can't help voting for him now.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Once again Marchisio is a beast. He is second to only Asamoah and Sturaro (tie at 1st) in our midfield this match. Even though he did not assist or score but he interrupted Lazio's rhythm and hence bring us easy win. Where is the motm poll, I can't help voting for him now.
As ridiculous as this post is, it might be your best post on this forum... ever?

:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)