[Serie A] Lazio 0-2 JUVENTUS (4th Dec 2015) (4 Viewers)

Nazio 0-2 Juve 04-Dec-2015 MoM

• Chiellini

• Sandro

• Dybala

• Mandzukic

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This Pogba hating gibberish gotta stop, he was key in most games of past month, Atalanta, Torino, City, BMG etc. Yeah he is held up in his own standard and magnifying glasses, but this is not the poor games in the beginning anymore. He pretty much creates or maturely and consistently runs things for us in midfield for a while now. He is in no hot wtf he is owning streak (we are still way too predictable team thats missing something), but he is doing good. Performances we gloss over because as I said, thats minimum we expect of a super star level player, but stop talking like he is shit and get off the high judgemental horse already. To deny how key he can be and how consistent he has been compared to the wtf mental breakdown decision making of earlier games (when coincidently he had to play with Padoin, Sturaro, Hernanes and Lemina only, with attack that cant score and defence that leak on first shots...) is just foolish, brief reminder of things we take for granted in his "poor" season:

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
for the record, my position with the whole selling pogba never based on our midfielders condition or level, it's more about the trade of for getting offensive players that can make difference like dybala and the world class amc we should get, simply put if by selling pogba for such stupid inflated hype money like 100 million euro can get us a neymar or suarez, that alone worth it, note that barca got neymar for what? less than 60 million?
:lol::sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

and yet we got dybala, for example, and we could get de bruyne or isco and the likes...

my logic is, for someone worth 100 million euros, that someone must be the one that can CONSISTENTLY be a different maker, be a goal scorer, be a match winning player... and the word consistently must not mean 5 times in 20 matches... it need to be at least 15/20; now does anyone here believe pogba can contribute 30 goals in 40 matches? no? then invest on so that we would have a player or two that can contribute 30 goals in 40 matches? for me it's way better this way.

and for another record, if pogba only hyped to be 30-50 million euros player, I would not say what I said before, but 100 million? c'mon don't be that stupid.
:lol:

sell Pogba to get de bruyne :lol:

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
No, not really.

He was excellent in the man city game, and had flashes of brilliance before that. Thats it.

Buffon, the defence, marchisio, dybala, have all been far superior. Pogba can do so, so much better
Well, it called progress, his start was abysmal as well as the whole team except Gigi. Paul is improving, in Man City game he was unplayable already. He still has long way to go obviously, but even when Paul plays like in man city game there are at most 3-4 midfields in Europe whom can stop him.

You've just get used to Pogs average level and expect more from him, which is rational, while his average level > all of our midfields best game (except Marchi maybe, on his day Claudio is a fucking beast, and also he is prettier). But in CL it's Pogs that gives us a an edge and Buffon obviously, if we are talking about single player performance. I really hope that Dybala feels comfortable now and will start to deliver CL.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I didn't specifically mean you. I've seen the "we should have sold Pogba" argument before as well.

You aren't doing yourself any favors by saying we can attract and sign players like Neymar and Suarez. If other Neymars and Suarez's emerge, they'll sign for the top-3 (Barca, Real, Bayern) and the top-3 only just like their predecessors. That's where the best of the best go (and clubs like City, Chelsea, and United overpay for the scraps). We have no chance of attracting them, we can't afford to pay their wages, give them a real shot of winning the most prestigious cup competition (last year's final appearance was an anomaly), and we can't sign them. Those who think otherwise set themselves up for disappointment over and over again. This is real world, not FM.
I have to agree with you on this. And im not being pessimistic.. im just being realistic.

Look, Juve is obvs not a low tier team. We are among the top, but NOT at the very top. As long as there are flashier and bette team than us, the better players will want to go there. it doesnt help either that those teams are in the better leagues (sportwise and financially).

Its a no brainer to try to play for barca or real, and compete for top honours.

Zach mentions Dybala.... but i really fear that this kind of players like him and Pogba... come to juve to improve their game to then aspire to get to the top tier teams.

I feel that Jueventus right now is a bridge for this young players, to experience first hand what is to be in an almost top tier club, and to learn how to fare with the bigger clubs...before going to the real top 3 and fulfill their careers.

As long as we dont consistently finish in the top 4 teams in CL, and show year in year out that we can beat the top 3 teams..we will not be taken seriously as a "final step" team.

It would also help a lot if the league improved financially and teams were more competitive within the league.

In the end...we need to show that we could still be the powerhouse we were in the 90s.... or just be like Milan a pretend to be a big club, but in truth living on the past.

my logic is, for someone worth 100 million euros, that someone must be the one that can CONSISTENTLY be a different maker, be a goal scorer, be a match winning player... and the word consistently must not mean 5 times in 20 matches... it need to be at least 15/20; now does anyone here believe pogba can contribute 30 goals in 40 matches? no? then invest on so that we would have a player or two that can contribute 30 goals in 40 matches? for me it's way better this way.

and for another record, if pogba only hyped to be 30-50 million euros player, I would not say what I said before, but 100 million? c'mon don't be that stupid.
I know reply is not directed at me.. but ill answer what i think.

In a normal mercato for me..Pogba would be around 50-70 mils But since the Ronaldo/Bale era of signings arrived,,, IMO..pogba could be sold for more than 100 mils easily. Obvs he is not worth it..as i dont think he can be a difference maker in the same level of a forwards like suarez, Messi or CR7...but he is a very unique player that can up the level of any team if given teh chance.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
In a normal mercato for me...Pogba would be around 50-70 mils But since the Ronaldo/Bale era of signings arrived, IMO pogba could be sold for more than 100 mils easily. Obvs he is not worth it..as i dont think he can be a difference maker in the same level of a forwards like suarez, Messi or CR7...but he is a very unique player that can up the level of any team if given teh chance.
:tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Well, it called progress, his start was abysmal as well as the whole team except Gigi. Paul is improving, in Man City game he was unplayable already. He still has long way to go obviously, but even when Paul plays like in man city game there are at most 3-4 midfields in Europe whom can stop him.

You've just get used to Pogs average level and expect more from him, which is rational, while his average level > all of our midfields best game (except Marchi maybe, on his day Claudio is a fucking beast, and also he is prettier). But in CL it's Pogs that gives us a an edge and Buffon obviously, if we are talking about single player performance. I really hope that Dybala feels comfortable now and will start to deliver CL.
No man, seriously

70% of his games he was trying stuff that didnt worked, lost the ball all the time, etc. It got better when our midfield was capable to carry him trough the game without him needing to be on the forefront.

Khedira in his few games was much better. Marchisio is MUCH more important to the team. Our central defence + buffon was MUCH better. And Sandro despite playing less games, had more moments where he made the difference.

At City, Pogba suddenly had a killer game, and murdered City in the midfield.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
No man, seriously

70% of his games he was trying stuff that didnt worked, lost the ball all the time, etc. It got better when our midfield was capable to carry him trough the game without him needing to be on the forefront.

Khedira in his few games was much better. Marchisio is MUCH more important to the team. Our central defence + buffon was MUCH better. And Sandro despite playing less games, had more moments where he made the difference.

nope

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
No man, seriously

Totally agree on bolded part. Pogs was trying too much to be more number 10 player.

But I disagree about suddenly killer game. For me was actually clearly that Pogs was improving in his new/old role 4-5 before mancity game.

Marchisio is important, because he bring balance, it allows us to win over mediocre teams. Pogs is important, because he brings edge, it allows us to win against quality opponents. It's just like mine opinion man, so let's leave it like that.

And Alex Sandro is just beast, fucking Mac truck.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No man, seriously

For all your huff and puff in your posts, you are truly just a simple hyperbolic black or white BS merchant, I mean ffs, just re-read what you are saying...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
For all your huff and puff in your posts, you are truly just a simple hyperbolic black or white BS merchant, I mean ffs, just re-read what you are saying...
Pogba has been generally disappointing this season, had a strong game against city, and had some flashes in others, but largely wastefull.
He tried hard to carry the team and do difficult stuff, and it failed quite badly.

When our organisation got back on point, and Marchisio returned to matchfitness and form+dybala's rise, thing started to change for alot better.
Pogba got carried again like last year, and started improving. He stopped trying difficult things so frequently and got more onto the background, but when he tried something, it did work (see bunch of keypasses to sandro and dybala)
And against City, he was outstanding and actually carrying the team himself.

Pogba is an incredible talent, but that #10 togheter with suddenly not having Vidal and Marchisio(at season begin) around to carry him, has seen him fall onto difficult times.

When he overcomes, the game against city, should be the norm he build on.

I am not beeing to hard on Pogba. I just have very high expectations from him and he disappointed me incredibly hard at the season start.

- - - Updated - - -

If we think that Pogba has been "doing well", and the city game isnt considered the norm but an incredible positive outliner.
Then quite frankly, we can stop bullshitting about a 100 million player, and settle for less then 50 instead.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

sell Pogba to get de bruyne
People like you are so short sighted, I'm talking about pogba alone vs oscar/isco/de bruyne+nainggolan funded from pogba money, we could even get a 3rd decent player there if some bargain available

I have always said, no cm ever is worth 100 million euros, therefore any club that have such opportunity would be in much better shape to use him as a cash cow to get better players/squad

Unless pogba start turning into platini at least, he's a cash cow.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
While making alot of sense, I should inform that yoy are talking to the top3 most negative person of the forum, for your nerves sake : D

But good posts :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba has been pretty poor tho. Asamoah's return did add aggressive pressing in the center. Might not be bad to bench Pogba so he can rediscover his form and release some of that pressure. We need that quality Pogba back in the knockouts.
Pogba had a bad start to the season, but he has been playing well for a little over a month. If you've been watching our games, I'm not sure how could've missed that. Lately, it's pretty much been a contest between Pogba, Alex Sandro, and Dybala as to who will be the MotM.

Pogba is also incredibly important to our team in terms of the characteristics he possesses as a player. We don't have a particularly great attack. We're heavily dependent on Pogba and Dybala making things happen in the final third.

Asamoah is only better than Pogba defensively. And Pogba himself does a good job defensively.

Moreover, this poor Asamoah > Pogba now conclusion is being based on only one game, a ridic sample size. And in that one game, Asamoah wasn't even stunning or anything like that. He had a solid, 6.5-rated performance.

Just a odd thing to say all around.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
As I said before, put Messi to play with Padoin, Sturaro, Lemina, Hernanes and Zaza and he would look like any normal player, for those who watched any argentine game before 2013 knows how it would look like), do this math

Pogba was playing only with those guys + high expectation around #10 + unexperience + Not Pirlo Leadership = Disorientation

There's not coincidence, when we started to play regular with AS + Marchisio + Dybala the best Pogba came out. Pogba is always Pogba, and people who can´t see how special are guys like him, dybala, de bruyne, It´s :sergio:

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
As I said before, put Messi to play with Padoin, Sturaro, Lemina, Hernanes and Zaza and he would look like any normal player, for those who watched any argentine game before 2013 knows how it would look like), do this math
Jesus christ.. :sergio:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Jesus christ.. :sergio:
Don't you like argentine example? Do you rather CR7 with Portugal? Do you rather Pogba with Padoin as regista?... Team sport, could you get It?

- - - Updated - - -

Just writting Padoin as regista should be enought to makes my point... Pogba couldn't play well with that kind of companion

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
People like you are so short sighted, I'm talking about pogba alone vs oscar/isco/de bruyne+nainggolan funded from pogba money, we could even get a 3rd decent player there if some bargain available

I have always said, no cm ever is worth 100 million euros, therefore any club that have such opportunity would be in much better shape to use him as a cash cow to get better players/squad

Unless pogba start turning into platini at least, he's a cash cow.
the more you post, the less sense you make. better stop

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)