[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Torino (10/25/08) (1 Viewer)

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
OMG OMG ... didnt watch the game (AGAIN) cause of the fucking gay cable guy he took away aljazeera +1 :( ... but anyways just saw highlights and amauri was ownage i thought his goal was a header or a rebound but the brazilian skill paid off, he owned the defender:D:D:D!!!!

forza forza forza!!!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
the good-

Nedved played in the middle, where he belongs

Amauri

Molinaro (surprise !!)

the bad-

the entire second half (did anyone else think we were going to give up the equalizer around the 82nd minute ? we have already gone down that road a few times this season)
Agreed. Although I think you should add Legrottaglie to the good. He was decisive together with Amauri, the only reason we didn't concede. He had a flawless match imo.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
MOM should go to Legrottaglie. IMO his best match for Juve. He was always a good defender i guess, but back in 2004 he was so unsure of himself and so scared not to fuck up something that the effect was opposite and he was awful.
Now he's experienced enough and confident enough to be a starter for a big team like Juve.

I also liked Del Piero's last 15 minutes. He had a bad match overall. He looked tired and he was well marked but his leadership skills and his experience played a big role in not letting Torino take a full control of the match at the end. He earned us some precious minutes with his ball control and with the fouls Torino players were forced to make over him.

Last season or at the start of this championship the team would have gotten a lot of critics for the way they played. But the current situation makes any win precious which leaves a little space for negative critics.

P.S: Amauri is the sickest player in serie A.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ален;1783836 said:
MOM should go to Legrottaglie. IMO his best match for Juve. He was always a good defender i guess, but back in 2004 he was so unsure of himself and so scared not to fuck up something that the effect was opposite and he was awful.
Now he's experienced enough and confident enough to be a starter for a big team like Juve.

I also liked Del Piero's last 15 minutes. He had a bad match overall. He looked tired and he was well marked but his leadership skills and his experience played a big role in not letting Torino take a full control of the match at the end. He earned us some precious minutes with his ball control and with the fouls Torino players were forced to make over him.

Last season or at the start of this championship the team would have gotten a lot of critics for the way they played. But the current situation makes any win precious which leaves a little space for negative critics.

P.S: Amauri is the sickest player in serie A.

How was the Lazio-Napoli match?

btw, 100% with your post.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Very nice actually. The weather was perfect and the match was played at high tempo with many chances, even though the result doesn't suggest that.
I was hoping for a good performance from Pandev and Hamsik but both of them disappointed, especially the latter.
I had a chance to follow Lavezzi. The camera can't catch his movement when the ball is in Napoli's half but from the stadium one can see that the guy doesn't stop running. He was the most impressive of them all yesterday. Gargano was also great for Napoli.
Zarate is also good but he's the most selfish player i've seen. The crowd loves him but they were disappointed from him yesterday and he was the one criticized the most after the match.

I bought my ticket for 40 euro but the guys who were with me told me that the same seat i was sitting at will cost at least 10 times more in May for the CL final.
I'll surely pay these money for the same seat if Juve is one of the teams playing the final :)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Solid 1st half by Lazio, they were the slightly better team, had more posession, created more chances and missed them all due to a lack of concentration, in the 2nd half Napoli started to smell blood and went on a several mazy runs and counter attacks (mostly sparked by Lavezzi), one which ended with an own goal by Siviglia from a cross by Lavezzi. Lavezi is a real monster of a player, he is in a fabulous form, definitely one of the best players in Serie A, he will be worth a lot in a few years although his finishing isn't top notch. Napoli really look like a great team, they play very smart, fluid and organised, Eddy Reja seems like one of the best coaches in Serie A and their management is top class. For a reasonable (I would even dare to say small money) they purchased some amazing players like Santacroce (wall in defense), Hamsik (don't need to say anything about him), Gargano (a real midfield dynamo) and Lavezzi (speed demon with a very high technique and good dribbling and pace) and the rest of their team work really hard. Napoli (although I hate them) are definitely the team which impressed me the most so far in this season...

Yesterday Lavezzi won the battle against Zarate and impressed me more, although I think Zarate will still be the better player in he develops. However, he needs to change the team, he isn't going to achieve much with Lazio, Lazio are not a stable team, after their great start their started to face some problems. Their defense is pretty shaky (apart from Radu who I like; also need to watch Lichschteiner more) and their midfield often struggles. They mostly rely on Zarate and Pandev, plus Rocchi when he is not injured. I also like Ledesma and Manfredini from their midfield. The rest of the midfield is pretty average...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Solid 1st half by Lazio, they were the slightly better team, had more posession, created more chances and missed them all due to a lack of concentration, in the 2nd half Napoli started to smell blood and went on a several mazy runs and counter attacks (mostly sparked by Lavezzi), one which ended with an own goal by Siviglia from a cross by Lavezzi. Lavezi is a real monster of a player, he is in a fabulous form, definitely one of the best players in Serie A, he will be worth a lot in a few years although his finishing isn't top notch. Napoli really look like a great team, they play very smart, fluid and organised, Eddy Reja seems like one of the best coaches in Serie A and their management is top class. For a reasonable (I would even dare to say small money) they purchased some amazing players like Santacroce (wall in defense), Hamsik (don't need to say anything about him), Gargano (a real midfield dynamo) and Lavezzi (speed demon with a very high technique and good dribbling and pace) and the rest of their team work really hard. Napoli (although I hate them) are definitely the team which impressed me the most so far in this season...

Yesterday Lavezzi won the battle against Zarate and impressed me more, although I think Zarate will still be the better player in he develops. However, he needs to change the team, he isn't going to achieve much with Lazio, Lazio are not a stable team, after their great start their started to face some problems. Their defense is pretty shaky (apart from Radu who I like; also need to watch Lichschteiner more) and their midfield often struggles. They mostly rely on Zarate and Pandev, plus Rocchi when he is not injured. I also like Ledesma and Manfredini from their midfield. The rest of the midfield is pretty average...
Boli njega kurac za tekmu. Bija sam u Rimu i gleda sam tekmu uzivo. Zato je i mene pitao. :D

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Don't forget Legro in the "good" category, Vinman. He was awesome in a way none of us could foresee four years ago.
Agreed. Although I think you should add Legrottaglie to the good. He was decisive together with Amauri, the only reason we didn't concede. He had a flawless match imo.
agreed....I almost forgot about him

he had a very solid game, if he can play at this level with consistency, then he may just make his way into becoming an Azzurri regular

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ikoninhosa, did you say you like Manfredini :lol: He is like their worst player, hehe, BY FAR. Or wait, is Firmani still around? Hehe.

And Lichtsteiner has so far been the second best RB in the league after Maicon. He is a really solid player who excells both forward and backwards.

And Zarate's nature isnt suprising, you should have seen the YWC 2 years ago, he was THE biggiest ballhog I had EVER seen :lol: And I seen lots. But he is madly skilled.

The problem with lazio is they can be easily found out if you clog up the center (as Lecce did), they dont have any presence there. Zarate and Pandev both player second forwards, they drop back, collect the ball and take on players...but they dont have a prima punta to create for or pass (NO ONE with any presence in the box, they cross in the box, and its easily defended, their achilles heel for this skillfull attack has been found out quickly). They are 2 2nd forwards that are creating for themselves, its weird, the gameplan then becomes they have to take on players all by themselves and do something. Mindless gameplan like that can tend to be frustrating, especially for someone as simple minded as Zarate.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Wild guess, a declaration of love to either girlfriend/wife or his child. Footballers arent that complex, hehe.

But he had the decency to just show a handwritten text ona t-shirt, not lame ass retarded crap like forming a heart shaped hand signal EVERY single he scores like lame duck countryman of his ;)

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Reja is really annoying, full of confident, although Napoli doesn't have a really big squad but the combine very well together. and the atmosphere in there staduim is just amazing and plays a big part in charging up the team

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Wild guess, a declaration of love to either girlfriend/wife or his child. Footballers arent that complex, hehe.

But he had the decency to just show a handwritten text ona t-shirt, not lame ass retarded crap like forming a heart shaped hand signal EVERY single he scores like lame duck countryman of his ;)
+rep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)