[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Torino (10/25/08) (3 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
1 - it's a team game, you can't say Amauri won it...see Nedved Molinaro and Legro's performances as well

2 - He played a balanced lineup and made attacking substitutions, what more do you want?

3 - IQ just got back from injury, of course he is off-form

4 - He is a very defensive RB, and not a natural in that pos., once again injuries :(

5 - let's see. even last year he was brilliant for a while then became average

6 - I think that process has started with Ariaudo and Ekdal in the 1st team squad

Buy on AliExpress.com

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Very important win.good first half.great goal by our BEAST and not so well second half.

But there is an improvement,difinietly,i just hope we get our injured players back soon...

Wednsday Bologna away...

Forza Juve!!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
1 - it's a team game, you can't say Amauri won it...see Nedved Molinaro and Legro's performances as well
I agree. I think credits should goes to everyone, mostly Molinaro who improved, and Legro for being a wall, Nedved for working hard and etc. It's a team game, just like It is Amauri and Del Piero job to score it's the others job to defend and not allow any goal. Credits shouldn't only go to attackers.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Did anyone see Pavel and Gio in the tunnel when they were coming out for 2nd half? :)
Yup :). Seems the two have a good relationship. When Gio came on the field Nedved was talking to him all the time. He's his mentor :D. There was a nice moment after the game against Madrid involving the two too.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
a win was needed and there was no better opponent (besides inter) to get an overdue 3pts from than our bullish friends

it feels good to take 3 from madrid and torino, what a great bday week!

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005

2 - He played a balanced lineup and made attacking substitutions, what more do you want?

3 - IQ just got back from injury, of course he is off-form

4 - He is a very defensive RB, and not a natural in that pos., once again injuries :(

5 - let's see. even last year he was brilliant for a while then became average

6 - I think that process has started with Ariaudo and Ekdal in the 1st team squad
1. i meant his strike has won us the game, just watch the game we were tired and the only way we could have scored is by individual skills, am not saying that Nedved molinaro and legro didn't perfome but they are still not as we all expect from them as individuals even though they r working above their limitation physically.

2. he played with players he already have and could start the its an automatic choice to stat them .

3. IQ is in an off-form becuase he is not ready, why risk him in such a physical game where he could get easily injured. i know he doesn't have other choice but i still wont risk IQ since already Trez is missing until jan.

4.come on he used to play in this position in Villa! still he is suppose to bring stability to the backline instead he looks a little shaky

5. come on please, legro is doing great at the moment and he deserve a good word every now and then.

6. ok u r right here my mistake.

the most important thing is that we won, its just we have to look a step further

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
have a few points on the game:

1.this match was waon by Amauri and not Ranieri .

2. i don't like to give any praise to ranieri on this game, nothing personal but he didn't choose the starting 11 , lets me put them as the "AVAILABLE 11"

3.IQ is not ready yet, he is off-form, needs more time.

4.I have to disagree with u guys on Mellberg, he is a really awful RB. too slow for a fullback and the throw-in oh my god that was awful.

5. Legro is really underrated.

6. we should use some of the primavera in some game becuase obviously we are cursed with injuries
I agree :)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
1. i meant his strike has won us the game, just watch the game we were tired and the only way we could have scored is by individual skills, am not saying that Nedved molinaro and legro didn't perfome but they are still not as we all expect from them as individuals even though they r working above their limitation physically.

2. he played with players he already have and could start the its an automatic choice to stat them .

3. IQ is in an off-form becuase he is not ready, why risk him in such a physical game where he could get easily injured. i know he doesn't have other choice but i still wont risk IQ since already Trez is missing until jan.

4.come on he used to play in this position in Villa! still he is suppose to bring stability to the backline instead he looks a little shaky

5. come on please, legro is doing great at the moment and he deserve a good word every now and then.

6. ok u r right here my mistake.

the most important thing is that we won, its just we have to look a step further
1 - well in that case, Ranieri will never win us a game 'cos he isn't playing there, is he?

3 - well he will never be ready if he doesn't play, will he?

4 - tbh, I didn't really watch Mellberg closely to judge him, what I gathered was that most of the attacks were coming down the left flank

5 - I never said Legro was crap, in fact I was the 1st guy to say he played really well

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
1 - well in that case, Ranieri will never win us a game 'cos he isn't playing there, is he?
3 - well he will never be ready if he doesn't play, will he?

4 - tbh, I didn't really watch Mellberg closely to judge him, what I gathered was that most of the attacks were coming down the left flank

5 - I never said Legro was crap, in fact I was the 1st guy to say he played really well
just there are certain coaches that gives u the feeling that his own tactic could win u any game, with Ranieri u don't have this feeling. we can't control a game which really bothers me and i will say that Ranieri won us the game if we score more than a goal in a game and we did control the game .. mn 3yooonay :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Excellent news in an amazing weekend I've had. It's always great to win against the pile of scheize no matter how it comes.
Rab, you're the best, you made feel as if I were watching the game. Thank you.

Andy and Dominic, thank you for your reports. Now let's kick more ass!

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
just there are certain coaches that gives u the feeling that his own tactic could win u any game, with Ranieri u don't have this feeling. we can't control a game which really bothers me and i will say that Ranieri won us the game if we score more than a goal in a game and we did control the game .. mn 3yooonay :D
So it is down to your feeling alone. Actually we controlled the opponent in many games--Zenit St Petersburg, Real Madrid, Catania, Fiorentina. You can see that while we give them possession, they do not really create anything of note after we scored. Liverpool had little possession in the game against Chelsea but you can tell that Chelsea produced nothing of note. Yes, we will like a more dominant performance, but that will come only after our starters are back and Marchisio/Poulsen/Zanetti/Tiago can provide the passes that link the middle with our attack.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
the good-

Nedved played in the middle, where he belongs

Amauri

Molinaro (surprise !!)

the bad-

the entire second half (did anyone else thing we were going to give up the equalizer around the 82nd minute ? we have already gone down that road a few times this season)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Don't forget Legro in the "good" category, Vinman. He was awesome in a way none of us could foresee four years ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)