[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Torino (10/25/08) (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:agree: we've already gotten in trouble doing that before, atleast this time Seba made some good runs and gave the Torino defence a few headaches
Still, the logical thing to do would be start Giovinco.

If Ranieri is so goddamn scared of playing Giovinco from the start, why the fuck would he put him in when we were trying to defend the lead?

It makes no sense whatsoever.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
There was a bizarre moment at half-time. Hasan Salihamidzic was meant to replace the injured Zdenek Grygera, but the former Bayern man also picked up a muscular problem during the warm-up, so Olof Mellberg took the right-back slot instead.

channel4

:wallbang:
There's something seriously wrong with our medical staff. Almost all of the injuries are muscular injuries.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

If Ranieri is so goddamn scared of playing Giovinco from the start, why the fuck would he put him in when we were trying to defend the lead?

This much I definitely agree with. Why start by playing De Ceglie somewhat out of position over a Giovinco who is a natural in the role?

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008

It seems that ranieri always does the opposite of logical. Sometimes it work for him but most of the time it doesn't. Today he got away with it....

Mar 30, 2006

man we should be just happy about the win. Also I think it was not too bad an idea to play DC in mid to help Nedved. He brought on Giovinco cuz DC got injured and I would have brought him on anyway because he would keep our attack sharp and take advantage of any space if Toro went forward searching for the goal. So it does make some sense.

Anyway it was a much needed win now hopefully we can keep it up.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
man we should be just happy about the win. Also I think it was not too bad an idea to play DC in mid to help Nedved. He brought on Giovinco cuz DC got injured and I would have brought him on anyway because he would keep our attack sharp and take advantage of any space if Toro went forward searching for the goal. So it does make some sense.

Anyway it was a much needed win now hopefully we can keep it up.
Did I say I wasn't happy about the win? :confused:

Useless post dude.

sacrer

Nov 6, 2006
I dont have a problem with Juve winning only 1-0, my bigger problem is that I saw a very tiered team today.
And looking at our schedule coming up, I dont think there will be much time to rest, and since we have so many injuries, its also going to be hard to turn over the team to rest. I dont know what form we will be in by the next Real game!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)