Serie A: Juventus vs Sampdoria [Jan 20 2008] (5 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2006
That was brutal.

Camoooo!!!!...

I am not going to lie... The dp sub was fucking retarted.

Molinero played decent but i don't think he deserves all the comments he is getting. Birendelli sucks the most so talk about him.

Almiron should have started this game maby? with Sali at RB?

Either way we are falling away from Inter very fast. 8 days ago we were contenders for the title some were saying....

:(

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
The thing I don't understand is the coaches that come to Juve and stick to the same formation. Capello didn't play a flat 4-4-2 with Milan, Roma or Real. Ranieri didn't play that formation either. Why are we doomed to see that only in our team?
My thoughts exactly. The team is getting boring as hell.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
he aint a patch on the sort of player we are used to in defense and for sure he will eb sold in the summer but lets be honest, he played fairly well today and i still prefer him than ever seeing boumsong near our line-up.

bring back balzaretti, but don't knock the guy, at leats he gives effort
i had the feeling that the sale of Balzaretti wouldn't be forgotten that easily. I still can't believe the day that i read that Secco put him on the TL (him instead of many of the [other :p] garbage we had). The guy had passion and balls, unlike Secco.

Jun 7, 2003
The ref didnt determine the result and made no major mistakes!
Molinaro was better today, still not good enough, but a decent try.
CR's gameplan, helped us to dominate the game and secure the weakest defense we could field, this was a success tactically, we cannot blame him for our bad luck and our finishers ineffectiveness, CR gave everyone a chance to score, they didnt!
We can only blame him for the substitution of DP, that really could cost us the game, lets see first if he was forced to do that, before we crucify him...
:agree:

i cant understand why he didnt play almiron instead of sali...its not very motivating for almiron...when tiago gets so many chances and cant shine while when nocerino is suspended he prefers sali instead of him, the first point why i wondered about ranieri...and the second point why the hell he subbed dp, but there could be also an explanation because of iaqintas display against empoli so maybe he tought he would play good, it was a risky substituion...would vincezno score you all would be very happy and complimendted ranieri....i saw the game because of dp after he was subed i didnt watch the game with full concentration, but i also noticed that the game sucked in 2nd half i tought because i was angry because of dp's sub...but good to know that everybody have the opinion that the sub of DP was THE mistake of the game....im very curious how ranieri will explain it....

Mar 30, 2006
i had the feeling that the sale of Balzaretti wouldn't be forgotten that easily. I still can't believe the day that i read that Secco put him on the TL (him instead of many of the [other :p] garbage we had). The guy had passion and balls, unlike Secco.

god he was not that good guys... ppl here act like he was Maldini in his prime or Roberto Carlos

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
We had 2 center midfielders on the bench and Ranieri doesn't change anything till the 80th min, it was Zanetti vs the samp midfield. Almiron did more in those 10 mins than Salihamidzic did for the whole match.

Last 30 mins of the game it was our back 4 on one forward, have some balls Ranieri, we are playing at home expecting a win and you do nothing. Taking off Del Piero and losing all our creativity and then playing Nedved in the center, where as on the wing he was our only player causing the defence any problems.

Trying to play long balls in the second half did nothing but help Samp, there was no movement or creativity in midfield which forced us to play long balls which not one of them was effective, if your gonna play long balls learn how to pass the ball first, which none of our defenders of midfielders can do consistently.

NOTE TO RANIERI: Next training session do nothing but crossing the ball then we might get somehere

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
god he was not that good guys... ppl here act like he was Maldini in his prime or Roberto Carlos
Good enough to sit on the bench in Fiorentina.
Then again, it doesn't mean he's worse than Molinaro because Fiorentina have a very good LB in Pasqual and Pasqual is few classes better than both Balza and Molinaro.

We need new full backs, we really do. We're not a team that has creative players in the center and we attack a lot from the flanks. It's obvious we'd be much better with 2 full backs that will contribute a lot in attack as well.
It's been a long time since a usefull high ball was sent to Trez in the box. I watched that video of Trez's 100 goals and at least 15-20 of them were scored after Zambrotta or someone else from the flanks would have sent a good cross.

Milan have three games in hand and if they win them they are just one point behind us.
Luckily you're wrong Jack. They'll be 4 points behind us. But the way we play lately, it's maybe a matter of a week or two before they'll be only 1 point behind, counting that they'll win their remaining matches.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
I didn't say he was that good, neither did I say that he's garbage. He had passion in his game (remember his gesture towards the juventus supporters when he scored last year) and has balls : he wasn't afraid to go forward and participate in attack. He only missed some consistency in his game, especially in his crosses. Sometimes they were top, the other time disastrous.

Anyway he's much better than Molinaro who doesn't dare as much as Balza. Sometimes i even have the impression that he's hiding himself. People say that Molinaro is good at attacking. I would reply that he's better at attacking than he is at defending.

Anyway this has nothing to do with the Molinaro of today as he had a better game than we're used of him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)