Serie A: Juventus vs Sampdoria [Jan 20 2008] (2 Viewers)

Sep 19, 2006
No, you sir need to play some football to feel and know what Zanetti is doing. In our last 2games he's been out-standing. Don't argue for the sake of It If you don't have anything to add.
Yeah,I know u r a great footballer but u simply didnt get the chance to shine Dp_boy.
Every time I try to stop gettin into arguments with u,u come back with the same bullshit tryin to act smart.

Even when I quoted u,I said People so u understand that I am not talkin to u but I just wanted to take ur sentence,but hey I kinda felt that u r not smart enough to get it.

Anyway,I'd like this argument to stop here coz I dont respect u and I dont respect anything u say and I know u r just another band-wagon guy and I dont see why I should waste my time on u.So I'll promise u this,I'll never quote u again.

Try to be smart for once and do the same.

Oct 3, 2004

Buffon
Grygera Birindelli (Some CB) Salihamidzic
Zanetti
Marchionni Nedved
Iaquinta Trezeguet Del Piero​
Well put except for that above formation - it looks ok on paper, I guess, but there's just too much space in midfield! Zanetti is a beast as a defensive-midfielder, his contributions are critical for that balance which you discussed.

However, I don't feel he can do that all alone and by simply spreading the ball wide.

As you said, we've always struggled to create chances, I think that formation will make it even harder. Unless Marchionni-Nedved don't hang too deep in attack on the flank, I think Juve would work better in a flat midfield formation. Bring in Nocerino and we'd have a good defensive link up in the middle.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
you guys are being harsh on Grygera, he probably had bad couple of bad games or two, but he is not that bad. I believe he can do the job good. He was away injured and in that game against Empoli the whole defense sucked. He deserve other chances, let's not axe every player goes off form.
I am not axing Grygera, let him play on the right. In my formation I have him in the starting 11 but your memory is failing you pretty bad because it was just on Tuesday against Empoli that Grygera had left his marker TWICE and caused for two goals. Do you know why? It is simple, he's an RB not a CB.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
Well put except for that above formation - it looks ok on paper, I guess, but there's just too much space in midfield! Zanetti is a beast as a defensive-midfielder, his contributions are critical for that balance which you discussed.

However, I don't feel he can do that all alone and by simply spreading the ball wide.

As you said, we've always struggled to create chances, I think that formation will make it even harder. Unless Marchionni-Nedved don't hang too deep in attack on the flank, I think Juve would work better in a flat midfield formation. Bring in Nocerino and we'd have a good defensive link up in the middle.
nocerino is suspended, that's the clue of our problem

brazzo next to zanetti

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Nocerino is suspended and Juve never worked good in a flat midfield formation, it is the things I mentioned that work:

1- Moments of brilliance from Nedved
2- Touches of magic from Del Piero
3- Balls reaching Trezeguet
4- Iaquinta's energy and hunger

The flat midfield that you claim works better with Juventus never did anything.

Oct 3, 2004
:agree:

Cassano and Montella out.That's great for us,I see light at the end of the tunnel:weee:

I would have loved to see Cryssano rolling all over the pitch again though.
For all those celebrating Cassano's absence, I hope you will not forget who is his replacement. A striker, whom I find very underrated these days...

Oct 3, 2004
Nocerino is suspended and Juve never worked good in a flat midfield formation, it is the things I mentioned that work:

1- Moments of brilliance from Nedved
2- Touches of magic from Del Piero
3- Balls reaching Trezeguet
4- Iaquinta's energy and hunger

The flat midfield that you claim works better with Juventus never did anything.
My bad forgot about Nocerino's ban! :doh:

But, for argument's sake, I was referring to defensive support. And then take it from there. i.e. the 4 things you listed.

This is what Juve are capable of doing with their limited squad.

Speaking of which, players like Grygera and Salihamdzic are no longer the players they used to be 2-3 years ago and it is not helping our case!! :groan:

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Yeah,I know u r a great footballer but u simply didnt get the chance to shine Dp_boy.
Every time I try to stop gettin into arguments with u,u come back with the same bullshit tryin to act smart.

Even when I quoted u,I said People so u understand that I am not talkin to u but I just wanted to take ur sentence,but hey I kinda felt that u r not smart enough to get it.

Anyway,I'd like this argument to stop here coz I dont respect u and I dont respect anything u say and I know u r just another band-wagon guy and I dont see why I should waste my time on u.So I'll promise u this,I'll never quote u again.

Try to be smart for once and do the same.
I didn't understand anything. But anyway. Thats normal reading your posts.
guys cheer up we r hear to share ideas and opinion u don't have to insult each other just respect each other we are here to enjoy and to cheer our beloved Huve

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
im watching Chelsea on tv, no Ivanovic..;-)
Ivanovic has signed for Chelsea, but starts training next Monday

Shocking!!!:confused2 :confused2 :confused2

Where is Belardi??
Do you really care? :D

Tell me about it. Good they're missing their key players. Though our missing players can't be compared to theirs. We miss over 6 players.

Anyway, I have a feeling Inter will screw up tomorrow. Forza Parma.
I have a feeling Parma will play well but Inter will get lucky and either snatch a late draw or win.

who?the one that olympiakos bought for 7,5 mil????
???

yeah, he's on loan for the weekend.
:rofl:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Why? Sampdoria have better player than him! Bellucci, Volpi, Montella! Cassano always starts well for his new team, but sooner or later, the mask slips, and the real Cassano - the spoilt brat, who needs his diaper/nappy changed, shows his ugly face.

Cassano would have owned our asses if he played.

Bellucci is their main threat now.
Bellucci is always a threat for whoever Sampdoria plays.

you agree with putting Birindelli in the center?
:agree: That's where I put him: -

Buffon
I
Grygera ......Biri......Legro.....Molinaro
I
Marchionni.........Zanetti........ Neddy
I
Vinny.........Trez................Alex​

If Grygera can play on the left, I might have put him there and Brazzo on the right. Biri's getting on a bit, and a CB position might be better for him - no running up & down the wings.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
that's a very attacking line-up angela. does marchionni do any hard work ? i haven't seen him much at juve due to his injuries and i missed the coppa tie, but i can't remember him running after balls.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
that's a very attacking line-up angela. does marchionni do any hard work ? i haven't seen him much at juve due to his injuries and i missed the coppa tie, but i can't remember him running after balls.
None of us have seen him play a lot for Juve. He will have to compete for a place when Mauro comes back.

I had no interest in Serie A last season - Juve were in B, and Serie A was so obviously fixed in favour of inter. So I did not see him at all last season. However, he did play well the season before, and he did work hard. At the time he was one of the non Juve players that I liked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)