[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Roma (11/01/08) (1 Viewer)

Man of the Match

• Molinaro

• Tiago

• Del Piero

• Legro

• Nedved

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
It was a great game; it was refreshing to see a attractive and vibrant Juventus side that played football the way it should be played. They simply crushed the Roman side to pieces, albeit a relatively weak side.

I loved the way the team combined today, Tiago's best days don't seem too distant anymore, Molnaro is a different player, Del piero yet again displays his divine football ingenuity, Amauri and Momo are beasts, Marchionni is class. Overall, the team looked great, let's hope things only get better.
Marchionni is class? the guy had a wretched game, the only saving grace was his goal

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Ranieri just subs for the sake of it. De Ceglie for Neddy while Giovincho had been warming up for ages!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Ranieri just subs for the sake of it. De Ceglie for Neddy while Giovincho had been warming up for ages!
I didn't like it, but I understand why he did it...the match was in our contrl and he wanted to sure up the left side...DC is better defensively, so he was played instead

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Zlatan uses his pony tail shows a lot which makes him look like he's a bit ahead of Amauri. Not because Amauri is playing for us or anything, but I'm a fan of hardwork players such as Amauri.
Thyats exactly what i think!. In the begining, zlatan seemed to be what we needed, but when the season went on, and delpiero started toget benched more and more...zlatan became extremely selfish and unfocused. We lost alot with his temperament...and i remember clearly that DP always came from the bench to save our asses in thelast 20 mins.

Amauri is totally different... not as flashy (but he is still flashy :D) but the guy is very intelligen and with a good sense of teamwork and hardwork.

Definitely the best buy of the dreaded triade!.

It seems we are starting to getthe hang of things!!

WAY TO GO!

btw alex scored a masterpiece!.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i dont really mean this match in particular, but many other matches too! too much DP ass kissing! not that it's bad, but come on...
well the game he did take Ale off (Napoli) everyone in the forum was horrified and Ranieri got crucified for it...plus Ale didn't looked fussed at all in the 2nd half, he looked really comfy IMO

Apr 15, 2006
I didn't like it, but I understand why he did it...the match was in our contrl and he wanted to sure up the left side...DC is better defensively, so he was played instead
if that's the case, then Gio will never get to play much again! he'll hardly start due to fear of being bullied. and if we're leading, then CR will sub De Ceglie, and if we're losing, then he'll keep Neddy and sub out the RM for Sali!

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Marchionni is class? the guy had a wretched game, the only saving grace was his goal
I wouldn't say he had a wretched game at all. He wasn't very consistent and effective but he did have some beautiful class touches throughout the game. He had a beatutiful cross to Amauri(overhead kick), he had a nutmeg, a few nice dribbles with the ball, and ofcourse the nice goal.

We just didn't see too much of him because our play was mostly centered on the left hand side of the pitch.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
if that's the case, then Gio will never get to play much again! he'll hardly start due to fear of being bullied. and if we're leading, then CR will sub De Ceglie, and if we're losing, then he'll keep Neddy and sub out the RM for Sali!
Ranieri seems to have a "plan" for Giovinco...nobody on this planet understands it, but he has turned around the team's performances so for now, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I wouldn't say he had a wretched game at all. He wasn't very consistent and effective but he did have some beautiful class touches throughout the game. He had a beatutiful cross to Amauri(overhead kick), he had a nutmeg, a few nice dribbles with the ball, and ofcourse the nice goal.

We just didn't see too much of him because our play was mostly centered on the left hand side of the pitch.
according to you, he wasn't consistent and he wasn't effective...so how was he Class then?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
;) you know age goes out of the window when we talk about Ale and Pavel
Hell yeah. But I still think Ranieri should have subbed Ale. He already had done his magic and the match was in our control. Giving him even 15 more minutes to rest for Real Madrid match would be wise.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Ranieri seems to have a "plan" for Giovinco...nobody on this planet understands it, but he has turned around the team's performances so for now, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt
nobody on this planet? the way I see it, either Giovinco is not ready yet or Juve is not ready for him. I just can't put him anywhere unless ADP is injured.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
according to you, he wasn't consistent and he wasn't effective...so how was he Class then?
To me; a moment of brilliance is enough to deem a player class. Let's say Ale did nothing in the game but take that spectacular freekick, I would say he is a class player.

Marchionni sealed the game for us today in wonderful style, with a classy finish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)