[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Roma (11/01/08) (1 Viewer)

Man of the Match

• Molinaro

• Tiago

• Del Piero

• Legro

• Nedved

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
:analcanon:

______________Manninger

Mellberg - Legrottaglie - Chiellini - Molinaro

______
Camoranesi - Sissoko - Tiago

_______Del Piero - Amauri - Giovinco

BTW Corriere dello Sport says that DP&Legro will return surely,while Grygera and Salihamidzic might be ready aswell.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Doni
Panucci-Mexes-Juan-Tonetto
De Rossi-Pizarro
Vucinic-Perrotta-Taddei
Totti​

Aquilani, Cassetti and Baptista are injured.
Imo, it's their best team because i rate Pizarro higher than Aquilani. Roma couldn't count on the best players yet and this is the first time when all the best players, apart from Aquilani, are available.
Really bad timing :(

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Marceℓℓo;1787314 said:
:analcanon:

______________Manninger

Mellberg - Legrottaglie - Chiellini - Molinaro

______
Camoranesi - Sissoko - Tiago

_______Del Piero - Amauri - Giovinco

BTW Corriere dello Sport says that DP&Legro will return surely,while Grygera and Salihamidzic might be ready aswell.
Would be just great to have Grygera back.

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
i dont think we are going to see Amauri from the start in this one...he looked really tired in the last game and considering Real Madrid a few days later I think Ranieri is gonna give him a rest and start with DP and Iaquinta, if he still wants a trident we may see Gio in the playmaker role just behind those two with a hard working midfield of Momo, Sali and a ball handler (Ekdal/Tiago). I think Nedved is going to be rested for Real as well or if he starts he wont play the entire game. either way i want to see Gio from teh start, this is the game that he should really explode in

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We have 0 points planned to win from Real in Madrid. It's silly to rest players for Real. It's more logical to rest some players in Madrid.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Ален;1787341 said:
We have 0 points planned to win from Real in Madrid. It's silly to rest players for Real. It's more logical to rest some players in Madrid.
i think its a toss up

if we can steal points from madrid then why not? our other matches against Zenit and RMA are on the road while BATE is in turin i believe. we currently sit atop of our group with 7pts and need at least 3pts to qualify for the knockout rounds. our serie A campaign is still at its infancy and we can play catch-up with league play, but not in elimination tourneys.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
i think its a toss up

if we can steal points from madrid then why not? our other matches against Zenit and RMA are on the road while BATE is in turin i believe. we currently sit atop of our group with 7pts and need at least 3pts to qualify for the knockout rounds. our serie A campaign is still at its infancy and we can play catch-up with league play, but not in elimination tourneys.
I know.
But even if we have the best players available and if we have them well rested the chances to lose the match in Madrid will still be huge.
If we rest players on Juve-Roma we may easily leave empty-handed both against the Romans and Real Madrid.

That's why i'd prefer the best available against Roma. We can only win something in Madrid. The defeat there was already calculated when the draw was made and when we had all the best players available.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Ален;1787329 said:
Doni
Panucci-Mexes-Juan-Tonetto
De Rossi-Pizarro
Vucinic-Perrotta-Taddei
Totti​

Aquilani, Cassetti and Baptista are injured.
Imo, it's their best team because i rate Pizarro higher than Aquilani. Roma couldn't count on the best players yet and this is the first time when all the best players, apart from Aquilani, are available.
Really bad timing :(
Totti vs Chiellini and Vucinic/Taddei vs Molinaro will be key matchups

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ален;1787356 said:
I know.
But even if we have the best players available and if we have them well rested the chances to lose the match in Madrid will still be huge.
If we rest players on Juve-Roma we may easily leave empty-handed both against the Romans and Real Madrid.

That's why i'd prefer the best available against Roma. We can only win something in Madrid. The defeat there was already calculated when the draw was made and when we had all the best players available.
I don't agree here. I don't really think it's a calculated win for them when we play such a team with Buffon, Zanetti, Trezeguet, Zebina all back. Currently they have big chance winning in Madrid but with our full squad, I say it's 50-50.

That said, I agree, there's no point resting any of our players for Madrid. Doesn't make sense. Plus we need the points for the league much more than the CL one.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
i think its a toss up

:agree:

We should try and steal a point from Madrid, therefore we can play with a trident in Roma game to get 3 points and with 1 forward in Spain to get a draw (or maybe more)...
So I guess we need to rest Nedved and/or Sissoko against Roma!

Thats my 2 cents...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Dopo il rientro di Camoranesi e Tiago, Ranieri sabato contro la Roma potrà contare anche su Grygera e Legrottaglie, tornati a disposizione
- Gazzetta Dello Sport

After Camo's and Tiago's comeback from injury, on Saturday against Roma Ranieri can count on Grygera and Legrottaglie. Both are ok and ready to play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)