[SERIE A] JUVENTUS vs Roma (11/01/08) (12 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Molinaro

• Tiago

• Del Piero

• Legro

• Nedved

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ален;1786953 said:
Mexes and Vucinic were suspended for the match against Sampdoria.
Since this match was re-scheduled i expected their suspension to last for the match against us but now i read Spalletti saying how they'll be available for our match and they'll be suspended for the match against Sampdoria, whenever it's played.

I don't find this logical at all. Both of them were suspended for the next match. Since the next match in this case will turn out to be Juve-Roma, a logical thing to do was to keep them suspended.
What if Totti gets a red card when Roma-Sampdoria will be played later this season. Will his suspension count for Juve-Roma ?
No, because it won't be possible. Well, here we have a very similar case.

:(
I thought the same, but I heard the suspension doesnt transfer to our game, because the Samp game had already started when it was called off. Meaning its being postponed as an ongoing official game from that minute it was called off (with all its conditions, meaning suspended players and such), not just another unplayed game being played some other time. Think they would have been suspended for us if the game never was kicked off as it was.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I thought the same, but I heard the suspension doesnt transfer to our game, because the Samp game had already started when it was called off. Meaning its being postponed as an ongoing official game from that minute it was called off (with all its conditions, meaning suspended players and such), not just another unplayed game being played some other time. Think they would have been suspended for us if the game never was kicked off as it was.
Aha, it's allright if the game will continue from the minute when it was called off. I thought they'll start from minute 1.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Poor Roma, after the licking from Udinese, they had a chance to redeem themselves against Samp, only to see the game get called off. Then the have to play us, :lol:, followed by a licking at home from Chelsea, they ge a break at Bologna, followed by the Roman derby.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i wonder who we will get back for this game...hopefully grygera and legro will be fully fit unless someone gets injured in practice this week. Camo should be fully fit...SWEET. Sissoko should be ok, was taken off only as precaution...SWEET. Del Piero will be fully fit...SWEET. Slowly but surely our players are coming back, just as we are finally getting some momentum...its time Juve rocks the Schudetto.

i wonder if starting ekdal over tiago would be better? ekdal impressed me a little, he seems more posed than tiago. I want to see what ekdal is capable of producing:)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
if Loria plays, we've got nothing to be worried about
Mexes, Juan and Panucci are available for this game.

That means we will have to make do with owning 3 good defenders, instead of one who is so bad (but mostly so hideously ugly, that he looks like a cyclops, that has two eyes) he takes all the fun out of the ownage.

x-japan

Dec 31, 2006
I'm actually scared of this game. Roma and spalletti will put everything on the table against us.
Me too, we need to concentrate and not underrate them, after many bad results they will give it all to gain some points, especially when their opponent is Juve

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I expect Roma to step up to the challenge and give us a difficult match. Afterall, considering it's difficult for us to win by more than one single goal (FFS), I wouldn't be expecting a Roman demolition derby.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Although they have been getting their asses handed to them recently, they have always played well. Against inter, the interisti had 4-5 chances and scored 4 of them while Roma had plenty and squandered them away. Didn't see the Chelsea game but apparently it was the same.

They will have extra motivation against us, so it will not be easy by any stretch of the imagination.

I would actually prefer to see neddy in the middle with Gio on the wing. We will need a combative midfield and with both neddy and mommo there, imo it will be more solid than starting with Tiago. However i think CR will go with go with Tiago as he played well in the Bologna game.

Have a feeling Camo is going to rip them apart for about 60 mins then he will get tired.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)