Serie A: Juventus vs Parma [April 16 , 2008] (3 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Trez admitted his goal was offside. But boy that was some goal by Palla, sweet half volley right in the far corner of the goal.

Dec 10, 2006
Great....Hurra...!! we reach to CL....We'll win the CL's cup..!!
I did'nt saw the match last night, cuz I had a awfull exam today morning... And I was studying last night untill 12 .... !!! shit...!! :(

But I think Palla's goal was very nice... and I don't know anything about it , that Trez goal was offside or not...!! so I can't take part in your cool conversation...!! ( :D ...!!)
And how was Giorgio last night?!! Great like Every matchs???

Feb 4, 2008
The squad played nice yesterday and we get the three points that we wanted.
Palladino's goal was good and, of course, Chiellini was one of the stars of the match, as usual.
Congratulations to all the squad!!!

simoncauchi

Feb 21, 2007
yea he was pretty solid...got nailed by a sucker punch from Fernando Couto though!
Yeah the fucker punched Chiellini in the face on purpuse. When i saw it i wanted to fly to torino and brake every bone in his body. I really hate that person cause he always do shit like that. What and asswipe.

Apr 16, 2008
A solid performance from Juve. The defence were in total control throughout the game, and the midfield were looking very comfortable. Even in possesion, as there was no one like Sissoko to throw away the ball :)

Trez was clearly offside, and it's good thing his goal was not the decider. Awesome look on his face though, when glancing at the linesman and realizing it's been approved!

Palladinos goal was the cream of the crop yesterday. He showed some astonshing skill and finishing, and the fact that he wasn't affected by the high kick from Zenoni is impressive. The rest of the game was made up of fancy flicks, and few effective moves.

In my opinion, Nocerino and Chiellini share the MoM yesterday. The neapolitan midfielder ran Parma ragged, and covered the entire field. Also, he only made one mistake in his passing. A great performance, as he allowed the rest of the midfield to focus entirely on the offence. Chiellini is an astonishing fighter, and he kept the Parma strikers quiet all night. Together with Stendardo they made sure Buffon was almost not needed. However, they both share a weakness in their passing. Camoranesi did a great game also, but his central role meant he didn't get to challenge the backline of Parma all that often. Fantastic passing from the argentinan italian.

Brazzo was disappointing, as he made Antonelli look good. And Del Piero didn't play his best, he seemed annoyed by Palla all night. Their movements didn't fit at all.

Anyway, 3-0 is a great result, and the way Juve controlled the game was a glimpse of the old great Juve under Lippi.

Forza Juve!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Game was so strange for me.Like Parma didn`t even wanted to play or we really owned them.Formation at the start was solid I guess and subs were ok since it was good to rest some our players for next match this weekend against Atalanta.

I`m happy with result even though I expected this one to be kinda hard since they are struggling to rest in Serie A and they need points badly.And of course,they have some players that we want.

Stendardo showed yet again solid performances but I still don`t think we should buy him considering his price.I`d rather bring someone better like Zapata or if we don`t have money there`s always Ujfalusi who`s contract expiring this summer.
Camo played great in middle and now I`m starting to think we should buy some AMR and keep Mauro there next to Sissoko. :cool: He is good at tackling and he has very good creativity.I prefer keeping him there next season rather then buying Flamini or Lampard.I`d bring him back to right only if we buy Diego or van der Vaart but I doubt it will happen.

Palladino was good and few times he showed some great moves but it`s sad he shows it only against weak clubs.When we play against someone better he chokes like he`s scared.
Yet again he plays pretty good for Italy.Ranieri should try to find him some role and make him a better player.It`s bullshit he`s good only material for weaker teams.I bet he`d play much better under some other coach.Now,don`t tell Ranieri tried him everywhere.
He is young and has potential to be good player but the rest is up to club and mostly up to coach.

Forza Juve!

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I was just watching that facial by Treze after scoring here at work and I just had to stifle the laughing...thats a priceless lsleezy look.
Tiago and Palla's goal reactions rather downright sucked tho

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Tiago didn't celebrate cause it wasn't his goal.
I was disappointed by Palla's celebration, usually if you don't play and you score a good goal, you usually go crazy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)