[Serie A] Juventus vs Palermo (1 Viewer)

OP

pikar

Jan 15, 2004
  • Thread Starter #23
    I think the competition between the forwards maybe is helpful for DP to play more aggressive. He is afraid of the injures and can't do his best.

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    I hope Gasbarroni shows some skill, so next year he can take over for the boring Camoranesi on the right wing.
    1 of.. Camo is not boring, 2'nd Gasbarroni is NOT RM, he plays in the Left side, or under a striker...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

1 of.. Camo is not boring, 2'nd Gasbarroni is NOT RM, he plays in the Left side, or under a striker...
    1. Camoranesi gives the ball away more than making a sensible play.

2. Gasbarroni can play RW.

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
    Ya kidding me:cheesy: a draw against Palremo in Delle Alpi? whahah no way:(.. that kind of re****s don't make us a champion...and i'll predict a game of Alessandro Del Piero:cool:..let's not forget he is back.. he also scored for Italie against Moldovia for the kwalification of the WC...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Del Piero: We're Improving Day By Day
    9/23/2004 8:12:00 PM
    Alex Del Piero talked about the victory against Sampdoria today and he explained how Juventus' victory was harder to achieve than what the final score suggests.
    "It's always difficult to play against Sampdoria and if you consider that they were desperate for points after two defeats and we were playing at the Marassi stadium these are three precious points," the bianconeri captain said. "We had a lot of good chances and the defence and the midfield were perfect".

"We're improving day by day," the striker added. "This victory is a boost of confidence and at the end of the season I'm sure that we'll look back on it and understand how important it is".

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

No way to draw , we need to Win ... :fero:

I got ya! respect for every opponend..(well almost haha)..but Palermo is gone face a very very strong..diciplined..effective..smart..great team in Dell Alpi..no.. i see nothing less than a 2 goal difference..:angel:

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
    CIAO MAURIZIOOOOOOOO its me Gi :D

Welcome at JUVENTUZ.COM.FORUM!!!!

have a nice stay!!!

ciao Forza JUVENTUS

Juventus-palermo 3-0!!!

olé

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)