[Serie A] Juventus vs Palermo (1 Viewer)

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zalayeta ] ++
I didn't understand that Zalayeta was sitting on the bench. Even when they were at 1-1. I think ZALAYETA is the best and he should show up and i think that he had scored 2 goals at least.
:rofl:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
Could be, but Tacchinardi is now even behind Appiah in Capello's order. I don't think that Appiah is better, or that he could ever be.
I think Appiah has a chance to be better than Tacchinardi.

Lars

Sep 25, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
Could be, but Tacchinardi is now even behind Appiah in Capello's order. I don't think that Appiah is better, or that he could ever be.
That will hopefully change! I know Tacc has a bit of a rep. for being a SOB on the field among the other clubs, but Capello must realize that he's great for US (i.e. himself now).

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lars ] ++

That will hopefully change! I know Tacc has a bit of a rep. for being a SOB on the field among the other clubs, but Capello must realize that he's great for US (i.e. himself now).
Tachi is really great... he plays from his heart with juve , he fights , never gave up .... and lets not forget gr8 player !

Aug 26, 2003
I think when Tacci is the Tacci he was 2 seasons ago, than he is a great player!! at this time he has deserved to be in the national team but Trap wasn't really impressed by him!!

i think the future is Appiah with Blasi!

Aug 1, 2003
Hey Zala might not be so good but he's useful you know. Besides no harm putting him on when you're not losing or something :)

Oh Blasi, I'm gonna kill you for your careless marksmanship that led to that goal.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zalayeta ] ++
I didn't understand that Zalayeta was sitting on the bench. Even when they were at 1-1. I think ZALAYETA is the best and he should show up and i think that he had scored 2 goals at least.

in which mexican soap opera did you see this happening and you think it can also happen in real life.

COME ON!
TAKE A GRIP!

if he could just come in and score 2 goals per match he would be in the starting 11 EVERYTIME.

don't you understand there's a reason why he is not?????

Zalayeta

Sep 27, 2004
I KNOW THE ****ING REASON THAT he is on the bench. all the other strikers ****ed capello in his ass a couple of times.

You dont even know zalayeta well. I have met him more than once and he comes often to my home to have dinner with me.

SO ALL STFU ABOUT ZALAYETA

Aug 1, 2003
I don't think we're against Zalayeta or anything Mr Zalayeta. Zalayeta (the real one) will have to earn his place if he wants to be in the first eleven. I agree that he is not given much chances, but he must make most out of what he gets. Now that Lippi's gone, Zala might have better chances of impressing under Capello. It's his own choice really

Sep 14, 2003
So there was around 6,500 spectators last night?, maybe the ones who stayed away knew something I didn't, cause our performance along with that game was dreary - I almost stopped watching at one point. I'm getting a little tired of watching similar games from us.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
I missed the match last night.. or had to miss it, coz it wasn't shown.. :groan:, but our performance that bad..?? (I know having camo score the only winning goal could say that we were bad) but that bad.. :frown:

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
So there was around 6,500 spectators last night?, maybe the ones who stayed away knew something I didn't, cause our performance along with that game was dreary - I almost stopped watching at one point. I'm getting a little tired of watching similar games from us.
This post should've been in the Juve - Maccabi thread. Oops! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)