[Serie A] Juventus vs Palermo (1 Viewer)

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
after a few matches so far this season, i can see that zlatan is a better player when playing with trez than with dp; and trez is playing better with zlatan....
dp is the odd man out now !!! sigh !!!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
did anyone see the game? i read that trez/zlatan was offside, and the goal shudnt have stand.

and there shud've been a penalty for palermo?

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
It `s just funny to see how people changes opinion so fast and violently...i just remember that everybody saying in Pre-season we were sh*t.....three days ago, we were just soo good...and now, we have become sh*t again...

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I dont know what to say , did we over rated juve players who won 4 games in a row , was the reason for this draw that the players are tired or palermo played in a way capello did not expect or this is really the true level of juve players that unveiled with the first good team.

All our players (except zambrotta) sucked , they reminded me of last season performance , i am not impressed by this , we lost 2 points:(

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Zlatan thinks he's in the dutch league, trying to skin nine players in a crowded box when nedved was unmarked!
I dont know why he is so slow when he get the ball , and always want to dribble 5 players alone:(

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Obafemi ] ++
Erkka sits on the couch and watches some god damn western. He loves more Clint Eastwood than Juve..

www.forza-inter.com

You can also join!
:irritate: I picked watching "Fistful of dollars" instead of following the game in here, there's nothing wrong with that! Besides I followed the game through text-television anyway... But man, good to see you here...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
It `s just funny to see how people changes opinion so fast and violently...i just remember that everybody saying in Pre-season we were sh*t.....three days ago, we were just soo good...and now, we have become sh*t again...
yeah!! And like kaizer said, it's annoying too... Anyway, I don't think that this result is THAT bad for us, at least our players aren't over-confident and arrogant anymore... I think that this helped Capello's work a bit to be honest... :undecide:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
did anyone see the game? i read that trez/zlatan was offside, and the goal shudnt have stand.

and there shud've been a penalty for palermo?
Yeah, Trezeguet was clearly offside when we drew.

And penalty for Palermo? No way.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Capello content with point
Saturday 25 September, 2004

Fabio Capello wasn’t too downhearted after losing his 100 per cent record to Palermo, while Carlo Mazzone has advice for Roma’s pampered stars.

“We were a little too relaxed for their goal,” noted the Juventus boss after the 1-1 draw at the Delle Alpi. “Nonetheless, we created some good chances and played well. This point is to be accepted without regrets.”

The Rosanero are still unbeaten after four games, which included trips away to Juventus and Inter.

“I am very happy with our performance,” stated Coach Francesco Guidolin, “even if we played better against Inter and even more so in our 0-0 draw with Fiorentina.”

This was a particularly valuable point, as it was earned without the Sicilians’ top scorer Luca Toni.

“We had some problems coming in to this game, as Toni is the focus point of our attack. It went well, even if we started out far too timidly.”

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
well, the first drop of the season.. but, we didn't deserve that point really.. all the players sucked..(except Trez, yeah, he was the best) some say that zambrotta is the only one who didn't suck, but IMO, he sucked big time.. I've never seen him play like this.. and what's up with the golden machine.. nedved was not himself yesterday.. most of the players were playing like there were some heavy metals attached to their boots.. maybe they are exhausted because of the tight schedule and all.. anyway, it ended and there is no use groaning about it.. maybe it's for our own good.. we needed this kind of drops so that the players won't lay back and take things for granted.. I guess..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)