[Serie A] Juventus vs Palermo (4 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
Has Camo really ever had an outstanding game? Capello likes him though, he's to us what Lima was to Cap's Roma last season, never sure why he keeps getting picked.

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Has Camo really ever had an outstanding game? Capello likes him though, he's to us what Lima was to Cap's Roma last season, never sure why he keeps getting picked.
Yes he had super games in his first year.. he was talent of the year in Italie and he proved his ass many times but since a half year he doesn't really do anything great no more..:down:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
ok lets not overestimate this result, and look forward to the next game! Capello knows whats to do!

forza juve
I hope so,i do trust him.

However guys,let's get this one as a lesson and look forward.

Forza Juve!!!

P.S

We must get back on track on Tuesday.:cool::angel:

Sep 14, 2003
I'm thinking the guys might of been a little tired, we played last Sunday then Wednesday and tonight, it can't be easy to play wonderfully when your playing alot of games in a short space of time.

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
IMO...juve's performence in this game is pretty much the same with the last 3 matches, the reason why they can't get the win tonight, is because their last 3 opponents are too weak.
they still have a long way to improve.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
I'm thinking the guys might of been a little tired, we played last Sunday then Wednesday and tonight, it can't be easy to play wonderfully when your playing alot of games in a short space of time.
man the next CL game x Mccabi is supposed to be the easiest game for juve,, and we r playin @ home also,,i excpect 3 or 4-0 win...

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++

man the next CL game x Mccabi is supposed to be the easiest game for juve,, and we r playin @ home also,,i excpect 3 or 4-0 win...
We just drew at home against Palermo and people saying 4-0 again:confused::confused::confused:

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

So what if we drew? We can't win everytime. And remember that we played 3 games in 8 days, and that's a lot.
Yeh well they get thousends euros per week so the thing they at least can do is win at home from Palermo..:(

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maurizio ] ++

Yeh well the get thousend euros per week so the thing they at least can do is win at home from Palermo..:(
:rolleyes: Well, try to play three games in 7 (not 8) days, and go to trainings every day, and we'll see.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

Because he has excellent quality's..but he just doesn't show it no more:down:
Then why's he subbing Del Piero all the time? ;) He has excellent qualities, and he too doesn't show them consistently.

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004

Excellent qualities? Please. Excellent is a big word to link it with Camo.
yeh but you don't know him so than you can say it easy..if you saw him 2 years ago you would not say this..

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

So what if we drew? We can't win everytime. And remember that we played 3 games in 8 days, and that's a lot.
indeed,even though i expected a win too...

it's a shame we draw,but still better than lose!!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004

yeh but you don't know him so than you can say it easy..if you saw him 2 years ago you would not say this..
You're right. I don't know him. :rolleyes:

He played two years ago well. So what? It's important now to do good, and he's playing shite. Everytime he touches the ball, he loses it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)