Serie A: Juventus vs Napoli [March 16 , 2008] (3 Viewers)

Who was M.O.M?

• Iaquinta

• Sissoko

• Del Piero

• Stendardo

• Tiago

Results are only viewable after voting.

MadballJuve

Oct 8, 2007
Buffon
Salihamidzic-Stendardo-Chiellini-Grygera
Tiago-Sissoko-Nedved
Iaquinta-Trezeguet-Del Piero

We're lucky to have Nedved back, because without Camoranesi, we seriously lack creativity. Play Tiago this time, I still hope he can be a protagonist next season, that will save us some valuable money in order to buy other players. But offcourse we're far away from that to happen. I think we're going to beat them!

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Buffon
Salihamidzic-Stendardo-Chiellini-Grygera
Tiago-Sissoko-Nedved
Iaquinta-Trezeguet-Del Piero

We're lucky to have Nedved back, because without Camoranesi, we seriously lack creativity. Play Tiago this time, I still hope he can be a protagonist next season, that will save us some valuable money in order to buy other players. But offcourse we're far away from that to happen. I think we're going to beat them!
Nice formation. Hopefully Tiago gets to play from the start. I dont want a midfield with both Nocerino and Sissoko on the pitch. Altough this will probably happen. :tdown:

I hope we play with that defence. With Stendardo in the middle and Grygera as the LB. He has proven himself in the last game and many times at Ajax as a good defender, just dont put him in the centre. And the best thing about that defence is no Molinaro :p

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he's done the 4-3-3 before...... I think we will probably see Palladingo in the midfield though if he goes with the 4-4-2

I think we will win this. Revenge against the loss last year.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think Tiago will get his chance from minute 1.
But so will Nocerino and i won't be surprised to see Nocerino at MR. :(

Nocerino-Tiago-Sissoko-Nedved

--------------
Napoli play 3-5-2. The characteristics of his players force Reja to use these tactics. They are a pure attacking team, they score a lot but they concede a lot more. Napoli, with 42 conceded goals have the 3rd worst defense in the league.

So, how should we play against this Napoli ?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
pressure their defense and keep them in the back foot We are playing at home so we should use that as a factor for intimdation/. Use 2 DMF to suffocate their midfield. With Tiago and Nedved as the attacking players.

For this match Iaquinta must start from minute 1 as he keeps defenders on the edge.

So either:

-------Nocerino----Sissoko
--------------Tiago------------
Iaquinta---Trez-----Nedved

or

--------Nocerino--Sissoko
------------Nedved---------

Iaquinta----Trez------DP

It's veryr important to have physical players like Sissoko and Iaquinta and Neddy in as they intimidate players. Just wish Camo was not banned...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think Tiago will get his chance from minute 1.
But so will Nocerino and i won't be surprised to see Nocerino at MR. :(

Nocerino-Tiago-Sissoko-Nedved

--------------
Napoli play 3-5-2. The characteristics of his players force Reja to use these tactics. They are a pure attacking team, they score a lot but they concede a lot more. Napoli, with 42 conceded goals have the 3rd worst defense in the league.

So, how should we play against this Napoli ?
How about this

--------Del Piero-Trezeguet

--------------Nedved

-----Tiago---Nocerino---Iaquinta

Grygera-Stendardo-Chiellini-Sali

---------------Buffon

I`d put Iaquinta there as sort of AMR.He`d play more offensive than Tiago.Just like he did with Italy few times.~Or put Del Piero next to Nedved and play just with Trez up front.

I`d also give one more chance to Grygera there to see if he`s good or that was just a luck.I think it`s better this way than to see Molinaro as LB and Grygera as RB.

What do you think?

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
i really want to see iaquinta start this one. he can offer great speed and strength up front and a trident would work well against napoli. we have to put them under pressure from the off because they will have nothing to lose so they will be really up for the game.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Man I totally forgot about Sissoko... :wallbang:

--------------Nedved

----Nocerino-Tiago--Sissoko

---------------Buffon

or

--------------Nedved

--Nocerino/Tiago-Sissoko-Iaquinta

---------------Buffon

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006

--------------Nedved

---------------Buffon

or

--------------Nedved

--Nocerino/Tiago-Sissoko-Iaquinta

---------------Buffon
i prefer the first one tbh.

but overall i would like to see this :

btw zanetti's out is he?

buffon

salihamidzic - chiellini - stendardo - molinaro

sissoko

tiago - nedved

iaquinta - trezeguet - del piero

i think tiago owuld be a good option because he can link both attack and defence better than sissoko, who, tbh cant pass to save his life. and if we need to defned, iaquinta can drop back to change the shape to more of a 4-4-2 when defending. and del piero can also drop back to a more of an AMC role if a good counter attack arises.

thats my best analysis, now rip it apart :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

--------------Nedved

---------------Buffon
I'd try it out. We'd have no wing power but without Camoranesi, perhaps that is best. Nedved behind the strikers would cause a lot of problems, I love seeing him play there, and at least one long shot should rebound to Trez. And if Grygera puts up a Genoa-type-performance, we shouldn't even have any wing problems. :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
i prefer the first one tbh.

but overall i would like to see this :

btw zanetti's out is he?

buffon

salihamidzic - chiellini - stendardo - molinaro

sissoko

tiago - nedved

iaquinta - trezeguet - del piero

i think tiago owuld be a good option because he can link both attack and defence better than sissoko, who, tbh cant pass to save his life. and if we need to defned, iaquinta can drop back to change the shape to more of a 4-4-2 when defending. and del piero can also drop back to a more of an AMC role if a good counter attack arises.

thats my best analysis, now rip it apart :D
Yeah.Zanetti is out.

I don`t want to see Molinaro as LB tbh.

I don`t think it`d would work well the way you put it since they play 3-5-2 and they would dominate in middle probably.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
Yeah.Zanetti is out.

I don`t want to see Molinaro as LB tbh.

I don`t think it`d would work well the way you put it since they play 3-5-2 and they would dominate in middle probably.
fair point. i would want him there either, but if grygera can stay in ranieri's good books as long as possible then i would rather him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)