Serie A: Juventus vs Napoli [March 16 , 2008] (11 Viewers)

Who was M.O.M?

• Iaquinta

• Sissoko

• Del Piero

• Stendardo

• Tiago

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
In an ideal world we would get our revenge for that terrible match in Sao Paolo. But we have many problems in our lineup with Zanetti, Zebina, Legrottaglie and Camoranesi unavailable. We won't be able to put our strongest lineup. And like Alen said , we have again 3 games in 1 week, so prepare for dropping some more points. We can't win every game. Whoever said that is a blind man. We don't have 2 good squads like Inter.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
true but goes for Fiorentina and Milan as well, they are dropping a lot of points as well plus we have a small cushion now so we can afford a slip, they can't

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
can you give me a list of all the players that are suspended ect.? P.S has anybody heard any news about andrade?

Jul 5, 2005
you know they won't sack him if he reaches a CL spot
I hate Ranieri very much, but it seems you are right on this, because the most possible position for us at the end will be 3rd or 4rth, so we will have to play Qualifying Round matches in the summer, and the alteration of the coach will cause the change of the balance in the squad.

Only if we deal with a very good manager, that knows the team and can help us directly to get over the Qualifying Round matches. I think that will more confidence to the most fans of Juve who desire the removal of Ranieri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)