Serie A: Juventus vs Livorno [August 25 2007] (1 Viewer)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
gr8 thx...but which program would u suggest for it
it doesnt say yet which programs will be able availible for the match. they all work well for me but other people have complained about them. test them out for yourself on a different match and see which you prefer.

LegiaJuve

Jun 5, 2007
For Canadian viewers:

I don't think TLN is actually showing the match. Their official schedule makes no mention of it and their website has a flash banner saying their coverage of Italian football begins Aug. 26 (not the 25th).

I checked RAI International's schedule (I don't receive the channel though) and it seems they're only showing the second half of the match.

Now I'm pissed!

PS I'm jealous too, kurvengeflüster! Make some noise for us!

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Probable formations

Juventus

Buffon 1
Grygera 21
Andrade 14
Criscito 19
Chiellini 3
Camoranesi 8
Almiron 4
Nocerino 23
Nedved 11
Trezeguet 17
Del Piero 10

a disposizione
Belardi 12
Birindelli 2
Boumsong 18
Zanetti 6
Salihamidzic 7
Palladino 20
Iaquinta 9
All.Ranieri

Livorno
1 Amelia
77 Grandoni
15 Knezevic
6 Galante
26 Pasquale
3 A. Filippini
7 Pulzetti
16 Giannichedda
4 E. Filippini
22 Tristan
10 Tavano

14 De Lucia
32 Pavan
69 Balleri
21 Loviso
78 Volpe
20 Rossini
23 Diamanti
All.Orsi

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Probable formations

Juventus

Buffon 1
Grygera 21
Andrade 14
Criscito 19
Chiellini 3
Camoranesi 8
Almiron 4
Nocerino 23
Nedved 11
Trezeguet 17
Del Piero 10

a disposizione
Belardi 12
Birindelli 2
Boumsong 18
Zanetti 6
Salihamidzic 7
Palladino 20
Iaquinta 9
All.Ranieri

Livorno
1 Amelia
77 Grandoni
15 Knezevic
6 Galante
26 Pasquale
3 A. Filippini
7 Pulzetti
16 Giannichedda
4 E. Filippini
22 Tristan
10 Tavano

14 De Lucia
32 Pavan
69 Balleri
21 Loviso
78 Volpe
20 Rossini
23 Diamanti
All.Orsi
Where's Tiago?

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
he isn't mentioned in the team line-up of gazzetta.it, so i guess he might be injured or maybe is working to build up his fitness

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
For Canadian viewers:

I don't think TLN is actually showing the match. Their official schedule makes no mention of it and their website has a flash banner saying their coverage of Italian football begins Aug. 26 (not the 25th).

I checked RAI International's schedule (I don't receive the channel though) and it seems they're only showing the second half of the match.

Now I'm pissed!

PS I'm jealous too, kurvengeflüster! Make some noise for us!
3 channels showing it.

http://www.livesoccertv.com/fixture-2007-08-25.php

LegiaJuve

Jun 5, 2007
How reliable is that though? I've seen that listing, but like I said, there is nothing confirming the match anywhere on the official TLN website or TV schedule. As for FSC, unforunately I only have access to Fox Sportsworld Canada (which doesn't carry any Seria A matches).

I'll keep my fingers crossed though. :tup:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
mark, know of any streams?
nope, never use them so I don't search for those.

I thought cammo was injuried?

tln isn't showing it :cry:. their showing the roma-palermo game. Good thing I have rai :cool:
I'm sure they will, they always showed the Saturday afternoon game.

How reliable is that though? I've seen that listing, but like I said, there is nothing confirming the match anywhere on the official TLN website or TV schedule. As for FSC, unforunately I only have access to Fox Sportsworld Canada (which doesn't carry any Seria A matches).

I'll keep my fingers crossed though. :tup:
Not a 100%
They wrote FSC but if it's not on FSWC then TLN and RAI Int. will have it.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
he isn't mentioned in the team line-up of gazzetta.it, so i guess he might be injured or maybe is working to build up his fitness

not even on the bench ??

It will be a close contest as to who is the bigger waste of money, Tiago or Iaquinta

I will go with Tiago, because at least Iaquinta has heart...I cant say the same for the Portuguese

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I don't understand why everyone turned his back on Tiago already, I mean the guy didn't play one official match, no one did this season, and everyone seems to be happy he isn't playing.

And Vinman, how can you say the guy doesn't have heart? I mean come on, he played in a few friendlies, are they really the type of match where you leave your heart on the pitch? No. They're just for building up fitness, something Tiago has been strugling with, when he overcomes that, you and everyone else will see what he's all about. I don't have any doubts about him whatsoever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)