Serie A: Juventus vs Livorno [August 25 2007] (7 Viewers)

OP
CORVETTE

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #65
    The best Jazeera commentator Ali Saeed Al-Kaabi has moved to Abu Dhabi Sports .

that's realy sad news for Jazeera watchers .

Omair

Herticity
    Sep 27, 2006
    The best Jazeera commentator Ali Saeed Al-Kaabi has moved to Abu Dhabi Sports .

that's realy sad news for Jazeera watchers .
    who did they get instead .. for all i know there was an exodus from art sport to showtime sport .. best thing is ART is going to the dogs :D ..hopefully one day they lose UCL :D .. and the world cup :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    This could very well be our most important game of the season. A fairly new team like Juventus could gain confidence by beating Livorno, but in the event of a loss it will be hard to recover. Because of Tiago's poor form I would like to see Nocerino start. The latter obviously isn't anywhere near Tiago's class yet, but he's been the better player throughout the summer and it wouldn't do anyone any good if he wasn't rewarded for it.

Even I wouldn't really know which defenders to pick. Andrade seems a certainty, even if he hasn't been all that great yet. Chiellini should be in there as well and perhaps even Criscito. Grygera would be my fourth man.

In midfield I'd like to see Nocerino-Almiron-Nedved, which could work well IMO. Considering it's Livorno we're up against Ranieri might opt for a tridente even though Italian coaches tend to back out at the last moment. Iaquinta does not deserve to start, that's for sure. Del Piero, Trezeguet, Palladino, Iaquinta is my pecking order for the moment. I'm hoping Palladino will get his chance against Livorno.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    This could very well be our most important game of the season. A fairly new team like Juventus could gain confidence by beating Livorno, but in the event of a loss it will be hard to recover. Because of Tiago's poor form I would like to see Nocerino start. The latter obviously isn't anywhere near Tiago's class yet, but he's been the better player throughout the summer and it wouldn't do anyone any good if he wasn't rewarded for it.

Even I wouldn't really know which defenders to pick. Andrade seems a certainty, even if he hasn't been all that great yet. Chiellini should be in there as well and perhaps even Criscito. Grygera would be my fourth man.

In midfield I'd like to see Nocerino-Almiron-Nedved, which could work well IMO. Considering it's Livorno we're up against Ranieri might opt for a tridente even though Italian coaches tend to back out at the last moment. Iaquinta does not deserve to start, that's for sure. Del Piero, Trezeguet, Palladino, Iaquinta is my pecking order for the moment. I'm hoping Palladino will get his chance against Livorno.
    :agree: We must play well and get a win under our belt. Livorno will take this game seriously, make no mistake. They will give nothing away.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
    Dec 1, 2005
    Well, regardless of others, I am confident approaching the match against Livorno in a few days time.

Anything less than 3 points will be a bitter disappointment.

Their keeper will probably transfer to Manchester City tomorrow.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
    I agree. Even though it is our first match back in Serie A, anything but 3 points will be disappointing. We must win this game to gain momentum.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002

can't say I disagree :tup:

LegiaJuve

Jun 5, 2007
    Can anyone confirm this match will be on TLN? I checked their schedule at tlntv.com and they do not have it slotted in anywhere Saturday. :confused:

EDIT: A site called Live Soccer TV says TLN is showing Lazio vs. Torino 12:00 EST and Juve vs. Livorno 2:30 EST. God I hope so!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)