Serie A: Juventus vs Lazio [April 27 , 2008] (2 Viewers)

Verge

Apr 17, 2008
i loved the shot on television of the lazio fans shedding their jerseys and heading back to rome...

i guess the jersey shed is normal... is this to avoid juventi bragging, or to prevent getting shanked outside the front gate

Jun 13, 2007
Fucking Jazeera wouldn't broadcast this game.

I saw the goals though. What a finish by Del piero, pure class.
Why wouldn't Palladino play, what is C Ranieri aiming for?

Being up 4-0 and he keeps all the starters on the pitch? I would pay a lot of money to know what goes on inside this guy's head.

Jul 2, 2006
Fucking Jazeera wouldn't broadcast this game.

I saw the goals though. What a finish by Del piero, pure class.
Why wouldn't Palladino play, what is C Ranieri aiming for?

Being up 4-0 and he keeps all the starters on the pitch? I would pay a lot of money to know what goes on inside this guy's head.
Del Piero or Trezegol should be Capocannonieri.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Ratings from goal.com

JUVENTUS

Gianluigi Buffon: 6.0 - Not one of his best performances as he was beaten twice and almost gifted Vignaroli a goal to start the second half.

Cristian Molinaro: 6.5 - Had a decent match as he managed to get forward on a handful of occasions.

Giorgio Chiellini: 8.0 - The hardnosed defender had an afternoon to remember as he scored two goals off set pieces.

Nicola Legrotagglie: 6.0 - Was at fault for Siviglia’s goal as he was slow to react and was beaten to the ball by the Lazio defender.

Zdenek Grygera: 6.0 - Put together another solid performance with no mistakes at the back.

Pavel Nedved: 7.0 - Set up Del Piero’s goal with a nice flick on to the captain and almost added his name to the score-sheet when his curling effort came back off the crossbar.

Mohamed Sissoko: 7.0 - He won the midfield battle all afternoon long and enabled Camoranesi to operate without too much opposition.

Cristiano Zanetti: 7.5 - Is starting to find his stride after his long injury layoff and unselfishly slotted the ball to Camoranesi for the second goal of the match.

Mauro Camoranesi: 8.5 - The architect of the Juventus attack had a hand in four of the five goals and was easily the man of the match. His set piece deliveries were sensational today.

David Trezeguet: 7.5 - Looked lively for most of the match and took the ball down beautifully before poking the ball past Ballotta for the fourth goal of the match.

Alessandro Del Piero: 7.0 - Scored a brilliant goal as he turned his marker inside and out and beat Ballotta with a curling shot that found the back of the net.

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
I predicted 4-0, but it is 5-2! I'm satisfied. Some points IMO:

1. Season's objective accomplished!
2. Silly Secco wanted to sell chiellin in summer, who is next best Italy defender.
3. Camoranesi is our new engine and we can use him in middle also.
4. Ranieri is not that much bad. Maybe we should trust him in CL also!
5. I dont know any better forward partners in europe than Alex and Trez!

and Finally,

I can't wait for starting new season. Forza Juventus!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Indeed. I would prefer if Alex gets it because he deserves to finsish as serie A's topscorer at least once in his career and he's only half a step short. Ofcourse I'd love Trez to get it too but not as much as Del piero.
I'd like them to share the 1st place at the end.
I can't choose between them. Ale was never a top scorer while Trez was only once and back then he was sharing it with Hubner.
For me it's impossible to choose one, so i go with both.

Del Piero and Trezeguet 21
Borriello 20
Mutu 19

That's how i want it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)