[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (1 Viewer)

OP
GRK

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
  • Thread Starter #601
    ++ [ originally posted by Adri-SegsBombe ] ++
    i like Roma :p, ok well then i guess ill chill here, i hope julio cesar is up to the pressure, the fact that hes brazilian calms me down :p, i had a vision last night btw MARK MY WORDS! Martins will score...

What kind of a vision?
    And by the way, I've seen that aside from Adriano, Brazilians tend to screw up in Italy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by GRK ] ++

What kind of a vision?
    And by the way, I've seen that aside from Adriano, Brazilians tend to screw up in Italy.
    now that is one of the worst posts ive seen for a long time, so emerson, ronaldo julio cesar dida kaka cafu mancini and all the others tend to scre up in italy? :groan:

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
    juventus 2 ( ibra because i want him to score , he's hungry for that and I would like to see a cannavaro goal )

Inter 1 ( who cares :d )

Forza juvé

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    Veron ruled out of Turin tie Sunday 2 October, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juan Sebastian Veron will not be able to play tonight’s big match against Juventus due to a flu virus, confirmed the official Inter website.

The Argentine has been suffering from the illness over the last few days and Coach Roberto Mancini claimed his temperature was dropping.

However, Veron’s condition worsened overnight and he has been ruled out of the top of the table showdown at the Stadio Delle Alpi.

This opens the door for ex-Udinese midfielder David Pizarro to start in the centre after scoring his first Nerazzurri goal in the 1-0 Champions League win over Glasgow Rangers midweek.

Pizarro was very close to completing a transfer to Juventus before he opted for Inter in the summer.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by zizoufan ] ++
    juventus 2 ( ibra because i want him to score , he's hungry for that and I would like to see a cannavaro goal )

Inter 1 ( who cares :d )

Forza juvé
    2 - 1 trez to score from zlatan assist and veira from a header :D

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    I don't see where the good news is if Veron is not playing. Is Pizzarro an average player? NO! He is a great player and will be a bi threat.

Then we keep on talking about the midfielders, Inter have Figo and Stankovic up the flanks, who will be taking care about Stankovic? Blasi or the veteran?

Then our central defenders...Can they match the speed of Adriano and Martins? Maybe Cannvaro is up to the job, but can Thuram stand their threat fot the whole ninety minutes?

Then the biggest problem is Abbiati, Inter have shooters who hunt from far range, is Abbiati up to this? I am not so sure about that.
    Just put your money on Inter so you don't have to worry. :D

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Imo Thuram's absence for Juve is more important than Veron's absence for Inter.

Thuram is our quickest central defender. Kovac and Cananvaro are gonna have a terrible time against the speed of Martins and Adriano.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

Thuram is our quickest central defender. Kovac and Cananvaro are gonna have a terrible time against the speed of Martins and Adriano.
    is thuram injured again ? he played in Cl match against rapid last week:confused:

Aug 26, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

thuram is out of the game?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
    I remmember 5 years ago when zedan played with us we won 3-0 against inter and thuram scored a very nice goal

Eeer, no he didnt, because we only bought him when Zidane had already left?

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
    I remmember 5 years ago when zedan played with us we won 3-0 against inter and thuram scored a very nice goal

AFAIK Thuram's last and only goal for Juventus was against Milan in 02/03 when we won 2-1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)