[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (9 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
I don't see where the good news is if Veron is not playing. Is Pizzarro an average player? NO! He is a great player and will be a bi threat.

Then we keep on talking about the midfielders, Inter have Figo and Stankovic up the flanks, who will be taking care about Stankovic? Blasi or the veteran?

Then our central defenders...Can they match the speed of Adriano and Martins? Maybe Cannvaro is up to the job, but can Thuram stand their threat fot the whole ninety minutes?

Then the biggest problem is Abbiati, Inter have shooters who hunt from far range, is Abbiati up to this? I am not so sure about that.
All good points Jeeks. Pizarro is a very capable player and even though he may not have the passing range of Veron he can still trouble defenses with his quick actions and decisions around the box. It will be interesting to see how Pizarro, one of the players I have wanted at Juve for a couple years now, will perform against Emerson in that head-to-head matchup in midfield.

Zambrotta can handle Figo on the left flank however Stankovic worries me on the right...he is a scoring threat if he sneaks into the middle away from our right-back and Emerson will probably have to come back again to make up for our right-back's mistakes, as always.

We MUST score the first goal in this match because we do not want a repeat of last season at the Delle Alpi. Inter are a tough side to break down at times and with their weapons going forward they always pose a threat on the counterattack.

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Can't wait to see the match in about three hours. I have two possible channels to watch the match on from my satellite. :touched:
Same thing with me only I have two channels to watch the match on my cable TV :D

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Can't wait to see the match in about three hours. I have two possible channels to watch the match on from my satellite. :touched:
any of them mediaset ? :down:

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Mikey86 ] ++
Can someone please tell me the history of games between Juve & Inter?

How many times have they met, who won the most, etc
Thank you
Who won the most?:rofl:

Do you really need to ask that?

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Adri-SegsBombe ] ++
well the past 4 matches juve didnt win...and in the past inter has won more times against juve than against milan
You can talk about games against Milan? Milan heve trashed every time you met in the last 4 or 5 years

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Key encounters in tonight's game:

* Emerson - Pizzarro, a battle for the key player in the game.
* Vieira - Cambiasso, a second tough battle and the winner will edge the team to more chances.
* Zambrotta - Figo, a battle that has been seen at the times of Figo at Madrid and the outcome was a win for our very own Gianluca.
* Stankovic - (someone), whoever is that someone Inter are winning this battle, I hope Camoranesi won't be forced to pull back and thus lose some of our attack power. Plus as Andy mentioned, Emerson might also drift there and thus give more freedom to Pizzarro who can hurt us if he's free.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Hanaukyo ] ++
will someone provide us with a VIDEO STREAM?

I cant watch the match othervise.
mms://212.199.221.153/330404 This is alow quality stream just in case PPlive wont work for you.

Otherwise if you want high quality go to www.pplive.com and download the software and then select CCTV5 in the channels list.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Thanks for killing me with envy Andy! :D

Life isn't fair!

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Mikey86 ] ++
ok, but I need a list of from when their first ever game against eachother was played, and who won most, how many draws, etc
Are you some kind of sports scientist??? :confused:

Why don't you send the Lega Calcio a letter for a complete rundown of this history.

I'd like to know too, but I do not know the numbers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)