[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (17 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't see where the good news is if Veron is not playing. Is Pizzarro an average player? NO! He is a great player and will be a bi threat.

Then we keep on talking about the midfielders, Inter have Figo and Stankovic up the flanks, who will be taking care about Stankovic? Blasi or the veteran?

Then our central defenders...Can they match the speed of Adriano and Martins? Maybe Cannvaro is up to the job, but can Thuram stand their threat fot the whole ninety minutes?

Then the biggest problem is Abbiati, Inter have shooters who hunt from far range, is Abbiati up to this? I am not so sure about that.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
Then the biggest problem is Abbiati, Inter have shooters who hunt from far range, is Abbiati up to this? I am not so sure about that.
I agree. Abbiati will be tested for the first time ever in Juve.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
I don't see where the good news is if Veron is not playing. Is Pizzarro an average player? NO! He is a great player and will be a bi threat.

Then we keep on talking about the midfielders, Inter have Figo and Stankovic up the flanks, who will be taking care about Stankovic? Blasi or the veteran?

Then our central defenders...Can they match the speed of Adriano and Martins? Maybe Cannvaro is up to the job, but can Thuram stand their threat fot the whole ninety minutes?

I don't care about Pizzaro or Adriano, I want the fu(kin 3 points!

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Am really hoping for a convincing win. It's about time. Trez & Ibra to start so that by half time Materazzi will have a red card & DP, Mutu to finish off the job.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
i predict that abbiati does some really good and great saves today, abiiati is good when it comes to shots from outside the box from corners we have to be aware

Adri-SegsBombe

Oct 1, 2005
i like Roma :p, ok well then i guess ill chill here, i hope julio cesar is up to the pressure, the fact that hes brazilian calms me down :p, i had a vision last night btw MARK MY WORDS! Martins will score...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)