[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (9 Viewers)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adri-SegsBombe ] ++
hahahahaha u really betted money? damn...u shouldve thought about it first, i would seriously bet on inter win or draw, juve just wont cut it...without buffon even worse
Well, I think I will spnd some Euros for this game and others from today. You can say what you want, but Juve have looked unbeatable so far. I have never had the feeling that we could might lose a game, and with our top-formation on the field, we will beat ya! I will make me rich!

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by zlatanhimovic ] ++
my first post here^.^
i prefer to use this
abbaiti
blasi thuram(kovac) canna zambro
emerson vieira
camo nedved
ibra dp
welcome

i like your formation its the way capello plays though so no big thingy :D

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
hey Dan good morning, heard the good news? Veron is playing :p damn i remember his beauty shot in the super cup finals...anyway, i say 2-1 for inter or 2-2
I bet dan heared the good news :D

Veron ruled out of Turin tie
Sunday 2 October, 2005
Juan Sebastian Veron will not be able to play tonight’s big match against Juventus due to a flu virus, confirmed the official Inter website.

The Argentine has been suffering from the illness over the last few days and Coach Roberto Mancini claimed his temperature was dropping.

However, Veron’s condition worsened overnight and he has been ruled out of the top of the table showdown at the Stadio Delle Alpi.

This opens the door for ex-Udinese midfielder David Pizarro to start in the centre after scoring his first Nerazzurri goal in the 1-0 Champions League win over Glasgow Rangers midweek.

Pizarro was very close to completing a transfer to Juventus before he opted for Inter in the summer.

channel4.com

There comes my cash................

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
okok whatever, news from inter.it: VERON IS FIT TO PLAY

How are Juan Sebastian Veron and Obafemi Martins?
" Veron is feeling better today even though he didn't train. He had a bit of flu yesterday but no longer had it this morning. He's coming away with the team and I don't think there will be any problems. Martins, on the other hand, is fine."
Channel4 website says

Veron ruled out of Turin tie
Sunday 2 October, 2005
Juan Sebastian Veron will not be able to play tonight’s big match against Juventus due to a flu virus, confirmed the official Inter website.

The Argentine has been suffering from the illness over the last few days and Coach Roberto Mancini claimed his temperature was dropping.

However, Veron’s condition worsened overnight and he has been ruled out of the top of the table showdown at the Stadio Delle Alpi.

This opens the door for ex-Udinese midfielder David Pizarro to start in the centre after scoring his first Nerazzurri goal in the 1-0 Champions League win over Glasgow Rangers midweek.

Pizarro was very close to completing a transfer to Juventus before he opted for Inter in the summer.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
JUVENTUS-INTER: VERON INDISPONIBILE

Domenica, 02 Ottobre 2005 11:33:14

MILANO - Juan Sebastian Veron non sarà questa sera a disposizione di Roberto Mancini per il posticipo di Campionato contro la Juventus, a causa del riacutizzarsi dello stato influenzale che lo aveva colpito nei giorni scorsi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)