[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (3 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
As for the forwards, I think Don Fabio will opt for Zlatan - Trez partnership though I would like to see Mutu thrown in instead of Ibra. Materazzi & Samuel looked commanding in the air but I think we can get some joy if we can get somebody to run at them and Mutu seems to be most suitable for that role IMO.
In the end, I think draw isnt too bad. The season werent depend on this result but loosing this match and instilling Inter's belifes could be dangerous IMO. And I am predicting rather cagey match with score being 1-1 or 2-1 to us.:)
Personally, I think Capello should field Mutu instead of Nedved. The trident we played towards the end of the match on Tuesday really looked good, and we have not seen what Mutu can do on the left flank with Trezeguet in front of goal and Ibrahimovic also supporting. I think Mutu's speed and ability to take on defenders will add more to our attack than what Nedved is capable of at the moment. However, with Mutu in the team and Nedved out we lose ball winning ability on the left side of midfield and perhaps better crosses to Trezeguet and Zlatan in the box...the latter problem would be solved by letting Zambrotta come up the flank a bit more in the absence of Nedved.

And by the way, good to see you posting again Jun-hide. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

you always like to lie don't you?didn't you say this?
"that's why you had a major role in getting the Rapid thread closed with your childish remarks"
You certainly weren't the only person making childish remarks in that thread, snoop. But overall, from my perspective, I would have to say that Andy's assessment is fair and accurate in why I had to shut the thread down.

Now whether you take that as a personal attack is your own choice. I just hope we all can leave that be and move on to something more constructive here.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Thank you Andy, you saved me a ton of typing !!!

Just to add, I thought Zlatan made some attempts to pass the ball, esp in the first half.

But, I think the pressure/greed took over in the second half, and thats why he didnt notice that DP or Mutu were on the field.

I think the real debate for who starts in this game is Blai/Pesso and Zlatan/Trez/DP/Mutu. Everyone elses spots are decided (CRAP could prove me wrong, though)

IMO, Pesso should get the start over Blasi. I think Blasi will be thrown to the wolves if he plays this game at RB, this isnt Parma were playing. Pesso has the experience and is more of a solid choice

Now to the main event, I think Trez and DP should start the game. If, by halftime we have struggled up top, then make a change....I think Zlatan has to mature a bit, both physically and mentally. He shouldnt always be the guaranteed starter, and could learn a thing or 2 from DP and the other teammates

Either way, I see this as a 2-1 Juve win (Inter is overrated !!)
Very good post Vinni.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I'm sorry but when a thread is closed just because people are insulting each other I'm going to call it imbecilic behavior.

And you still do not get it, do you? I did not say you were an imbecile in this thread...I only commented on the behavior in the Rapid thread without mentioning any names. But since you had to come here and make a big deal about it you're shooting yourself in the foot and just causing more uneeded problems.

And for the record the only time I call people an imbecile is when they provoke me beforehand...you have certainly done this in the past yourself. So just drop it already and stop getting involved with trivial insulting matches in match threads.
:howler:

Why do you always have to act so innocent? We know you're the good guy, Andy :rolleyes:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Thank you Andy, you saved me a ton of typing !!!

Just to add, I thought Zlatan made some attempts to pass the ball, esp in the first half.

But, I think the pressure/greed took over in the second half, and thats why he didnt notice that DP or Mutu were on the field.

I think the real debate for who starts in this game is Blai/Pesso and Zlatan/Trez/DP/Mutu. Everyone elses spots are decided (CRAP could prove me wrong, though)

IMO, Pesso should get the start over Blasi. I think Blasi will be thrown to the wolves if he plays this game at RB, this isnt Parma were playing. Pesso has the experience and is more of a solid choice

Now to the main event, I think Trez and DP should start the game. If, by halftime we have struggled up top, then make a change....I think Zlatan has to mature a bit, both physically and mentally. He shouldnt always be the guaranteed starter, and could learn a thing or 2 from DP and the other teammates

Either way, I see this as a 2-1 Juve win (Inter is overrated !!)
Yes Pessoto is more experienced than Blasi as a RB.
Agreed over the starters in the attack.Other positions are already certain.
So it will be :
------------------Abbiati--------------------
???--------Thuram----Canna---Zambrotta
Camoranesi--Emerson--Vieira----Nedved
------------Trezeguet--???-------------------

The only thing I disagree is about saying that inter is overrated.I think they are very dangerous team,maybe the heaviest opponent we have,right now.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Either its DP or Ibra really

And for the fullbacks, I think I'd go with Blasi,
Pessoto was scaring me in the Rapid Vienna match..

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Yes,but Blasi played for us ,as a RB ,only temporary(thanx to injuries),and he played that role very good,IMO,but I think that Capello will try with the experienced and proven one,which is Pessotto.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++
Yes,but Blasi played for us ,as a RB ,only temporary(thanx to injuries),and he played that role very good,IMO,but I think that Capello will try with the experienced and proven one,which is Pessotto.
Yes I was expecting that

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I'm sorry but when a thread is closed just because people are insulting each other I'm going to call it imbecilic behavior.

And you still do not get it, do you? I did not say you were an imbecile in this thread...I only commented on the behavior in the Rapid thread without mentioning any names. But since you had to come here and make a big deal about it you're shooting yourself in the foot and just causing more uneeded problems.

And for the record the only time I call people an imbecile is when they provoke me beforehand...you have certainly done this in the past yourself. So just drop it already and stop getting involved with trivial insulting matches in match threads.
dude,I still remember very well when I was arguing with Azzurri in parma thread, and you called me those names and then you said good point Azzurri,go and see that.that what I call provokation.

Since It was me and Azzurri who was arguing in Rapid vienna thread, it doesn't have to be that smart to guess who you called "imbecile", not your friend Azzurri.no?

Like I said,you either change your behaviour against me when you talk with me, or do me a favour put me in your ignore list.that simple.thanx

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

dude,I still remember very well when I was arguing with Azzurri in parma thread, and you called me those names and then you said good point Azzurri,go and see that.that what I call provokation.

Since It was me and Azzurri who was arguing in Rapid vienna thread, it doesn't have to be that smart to guess who you called "imbecile", not your friend Azzurri.no?

Like I said,you either change your behaviour against me when you talk with me, or do me a favour put me in your ignore list.that simple.thanx
Dude, you used to be cool.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

Exuse me Mr Snoop,but reading your posts I noticed that the only names you are using to characterize some people are the names you mentioned(idiot,imbecil,crap...not to forget retard...).
You should be worried about your own behaviour and acts, instead of talking to Andy.
Welcome to my Ignore list :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)