[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (10 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
he will show up after the inter game telling us about the road to vienna
He posted that already :D

And then after the Inter game, he would post the results for the Vienna game too, and tries to confuse every1 :D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

He posted that already :D

And then after the Inter game, he would post the results for the Vienna game too, and tries to confuse every1 :D
Yes,and certainly some1 is going to ask Liu why is he doing that every time,but there won't be any answer.Same old story. :D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

Yes,and certainly some1 is going to ask Liu why is he doing that every time,but there won't be any answer.Same old story. :D
Let's try this.

I post the results for the Inter game at Juventus.com and see wad will Liu post. :cool:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

You raise a good point about the wing backs for Inter not being very adept going forward. Cordoba is a fantastic stopper but he is not very good with the ball at his feet, while Wome IMO is decent going forward, however I think Mancini might select Favalli instead if he is indeed available. The fact that Cordoba will be playing right-back leads me to believe we can field Mutu instead of Nedved because he would not have to do as much back-tracking as with Javier Zanetti playing for Inter. I think with Mutu's speed and ability to take on defenders he would cause Cordoba more problems than Nedved who does not really take players on 1v1. The only problem on the left flank though is that Figo will be playing, however I think Zambrotta is more than capable of handling him...that will limit Gianluca's ability to attack.
I liked the idea of Mutu playing on the left instead of Neddy but I wasn't particularly impressed by his performance against Parma, it seems he doesn't really know how to play that position.
Against Rapid I think Mutu played left but in a trident position which gave him much more room.

Against Inter I would actually prefer to use neddy first and let Mutu come on as a sub. Having Zambrotta consentrate on Figo I really do like the idea of Mutu starting and creating from his runs, but my gut feeling tells me Neddy should still start the match.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

I think Wome will be benched for Favalli, after all Favalli does defend better than Wome. When I was watching the Inter game, most of Ranger's crosses come from the right. TBH I didn't even know what Wome is doing for the whole game.

I would put Mutu on the left flank to trouble Cordoba, even though Cordoba is a fantastic shot-stopper who is strong, I noticed that he has a tendency to give opponents free kicks at times. Materazzi is another overrated player, and from the Super Coppa Italia game Zlatan make a fool out of Matrix, so I would put Zlatan in here to trouble the defence. I think that Zlatan would be used as a bait to lure Samuel/Cordoba/2 defenders to him, so we must exploit Zlatan to good use and create oppotunites for others to score.
I agree that Camo can get some joy at the right flank since I am not to keen on Wome (Favalli for the matter either). Anyway, I havent been impressed too much by Zlatan in the games that I have seen this year so personally I wouldnt mind some kind of tactical change by Capello for the upcoming match. And there is no way you can leave Trezeguet with his current goal scoring form which leaves Zlatan IMO. However, this really doesnt matter because I reckon Capello will select Zlatan for the upcoming match and probably try to get best out of individual than making tactical changes. So you are right - I think the game will ultimately depend on the performances of individual players though, like him or not, Materazzi is a top class defender IMO (not that I support his cheating antcis). So Zlatan and Trez should be on top of their form.
Speaking of free-kicks, I also thinks set pieces could be the key to the game especially the game reaches stale-mate - I think Canna or Cordova could give some nasty shocks on both sides.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Nedved plots Inter revenge Friday 30 September, 2005

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pavel Nedved believes it’s about time that Juventus finally beat Inter after suffering defeats in their last two encounters.

The top two meet at the Stadio Delle Alpi on Sunday and the Czech ace hasn’t forgotten the recent losses to the Nerazzurri.

Although the Old Lady have won all seven of their games so far, the reverse in the Italian Super Cup and in April – the last occasion they tasted defeat in Serie A – still haunts the midfielder.

"We were the better side in both of those game, but in the end they came away with the victories," he stated.

"Let’s hope that it ends differently this time around. An early goal would certainly help make the game more entertaining."

Inter are looking good so far this season and Nerazzurri fans are hopeful that they can challenge the Bianconeri.

But Nedved has looked to calm their enthusiasm, insisting that they have proved nothing yet.

"Apart from winning the Super Cup, Inter need to win something else to demonstrate that they are better than us," he noted.

However, Nedved has conceded that Inter are on the right path to glory thanks to the presence of his former Lazio colleague Roberto Mancini.

"I’ll meet Mancini with pleasure at the weekend," he continued. "I knew that he would one day become a Coach.

"After all, he was already in charge on the pitch as a player. He’s not an easy man to get along with, but people like that are often winners."

source: channel4.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

Zebina isn't recovered yet?I tought he was called for France national team.am I missing something here?:confused:
That game is a week after we play Inter, so he might be ready for then but not for this Sunday.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

That game is a week after we play Inter, so he might be ready for then but not for this Sunday.
Wouldn't it be silly for this player to be treated like he was treated byt Capello? Just after recovery he played for 3 minutes and got injured again.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

First of all, I have personal problems with Azzurri7,and it was my bad that I started to reply that retard here in forums..and his stupid friends changed it to that famous "del piero" argument.If you open your eyes well,you could see him atacking me everywhere,with no sense.

and secondly,it's you that doing this.you have a habbit to argue with everyone who disagrees with you.when you call me names like "imbecilic" and in that other thread too (udinese match),you could reply it with respect Andy.couldn't you?If you can't do that,like I said before.Stay away from me..
Personal Problems??? :howler:

Calling me Retard...hmmmm, not sure who's trying to start a problem here once more.

Move on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)