[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (14 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

Since you are drunk,I will ignore this..and for God sakes Andy,just stay away from me..I am not like you, I don't like to argue..
Yeah, thats right snoop...that's why you had a major role in getting the Rapid thread closed with your childish remarks. And why on Earth are you bringing this up again...are you asking for another fight for your enjoyment?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Yeah, thats right snoop...that's why you had a major role in getting the Rapid thread closed with your childish remarks. And why on Earth are you bringing this up again...are you asking for another fight for your enjoyment?
:thumb:

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002

First of all, I have personal problems with Azzurri7,and it was my bad that I started to reply that retard here in forums..and his stupid friends changed it to that famous "del piero" argument.If you open your eyes well,you could see him atacking me everywhere,with no sense.

and secondly,it's you that doing this.you have a habbit to argue with everyone who disagrees with you.when you call me names like "imbecilic" and in that other thread too (udinese match),you could reply it with respect Andy.couldn't you?If you can't do that,like I said before.Stay away from me..

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I hope Mutu will get a chance up front. It's not very likely, I know, but he should be played as a striker IMO.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Instead of DP?
IMO Zlatan should be benched and Capello should play with Mutu-Del Piero. Knowing that will never happen however, I guess Del Piero will be the one that is relegated to the bench, yes.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

First of all, I have personal problems with Azzurri7,and it was my bad that I started to reply that retard here in forums..and his stupid friends changed it to that famous "del piero" argument.If you open your eyes well,you could see him atacking me everywhere,with no sense.

and secondly,it's you that doing this.you have a habbit to argue with everyone who disagrees with you.when you call me names like "imbecilic" and in that other thread too (udinese match),you could reply it with respect Andy.couldn't you?If you can't do that,like I said before.Stay away from me..
First of all, where in my first post did I call you out? Nowhere...you called yourself out by trying to argue with me in this thread for no apparent reason.

I said the Rapid match thread was closed due to imbecilic behavior, which it was, so what is the problem here Snoop? I was stating a mere fact, not trying to argue with anyone. But for some reason you got worked up by the comment and now you're here...wow.

And you bringing me into this discussion is a joke quite frankly...just shows you wanted to start another argument. If you don't like my posts about Juventus you can block me for all I care...not worth arguing over.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Since the Rapid Champions League match thread was closed due to imbecilic behavior, I will just do my match report here.

Against Rapid we were quite average for most of the match, and even for the first 15 minutes of the second half we were being matched and perhaps outplayed by RAPID WIEN at the Delle Alpi. I could not believe my eyes that they were actually getting chances against us...after a half of purely uninspiring football from the Austrians in the first half...make that from both sides. We really looked lackluster in the first half against a side that seemed as hopeless as Blasi trying to score a freekick.

Second half was more of the same nonchalant play and Rapid even came close to levelling the score in the first few minutes of the second 45. It was not until Capello brought on Mutu that we finally started to take the game to Rapid the way the best teams should. Mutu took a role on the left flank and the seemingly rejuvenated Nedved occupied the space Camoranesi vacated...basically a trident up top and Rapid could not handle us. Mutu scored his first goal with ease and finally Ibrahimovic scored his first this season after wasting quite a few chances earlier.

The trident with Mutu, Zlatan, and Alex looked great as we were able to move the ball around nicely and create a lot of chances, however that is what I would expect of Juventus against such inferior opposition. Both Juventus and Inter are coming off of lackluster displays in the midweek, however I think we should put these punks in their place of Sunday.

Personally I thought Thuram and Emerson had great games with Ibrahimovic, Mutu, and Nedved doing some nice things out there as well.

Nedved was very active and even though his touch was not all that great he is showing signs of improvement.

Ibrahimovic certainly played for himself out there and not the team and Capello is right with his comments after the match. The guy still played well though throughout most of the match.

Abbiati did not worry me this match....WOW.

And once the trident came on everybody looked better...thankfully.

Now lets own these Inter crybabies just like Lazio did in 2002.
Thank you Andy, you saved me a ton of typing !!!

Just to add, I thought Zlatan made some attempts to pass the ball, esp in the first half.

But, I think the pressure/greed took over in the second half, and thats why he didnt notice that DP or Mutu were on the field.

I think the real debate for who starts in this game is Blai/Pesso and Zlatan/Trez/DP/Mutu. Everyone elses spots are decided (CRAP could prove me wrong, though)

IMO, Pesso should get the start over Blasi. I think Blasi will be thrown to the wolves if he plays this game at RB, this isnt Parma were playing. Pesso has the experience and is more of a solid choice

Now to the main event, I think Trez and DP should start the game. If, by halftime we have struggled up top, then make a change....I think Zlatan has to mature a bit, both physically and mentally. He shouldnt always be the guaranteed starter, and could learn a thing or 2 from DP and the other teammates

Either way, I see this as a 2-1 Juve win (Inter is overrated !!)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002

First of all, where in my first post did I call you out? Nowhere...you called yourself out by trying to argue with me in this thread for no apparent reason.

I said the Rapid match thread was closed due to imbecilic behavior, which it was, so what is the problem here Snoop? I was stating a mere fact, not trying to argue with anyone. But for some reason you got worked up by the comment and now you're here...wow.

And you bringing me into this discussion is a joke quite frankly...just shows you wanted to start another argument. If you don't like my posts about Juventus you can block me for all I care...not worth arguing over.
you always like to lie don't you?didn't you say this?
"that's why you had a major role in getting the Rapid thread closed with your childish remarks"

actually I like to read your posts sometimes,but when you read mine,you don't answer me in respect..

let's drop this.I just ask you to not call me names like "idiot,crap,imbecilic" etc..

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

IMO Zlatan should be benched and Capello should play with Mutu-Del Piero. Knowing that will never happen however, I guess Del Piero will be the one that is relegated to the bench, yes.
That's impossible, a duo that would never work. You can't play with two forwards upfront, you need a strong player with one of them or if you play them both you use the trident. On paper it looks nice but it's not feasible.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

That's impossible, a duo that would never work. You can't play with two forwards upfront, you need a strong player with one of them or if you play them both you use the trident. On paper it looks nice but it's not feasible.
Exactly. That's what most people tend to believe, but I don't know why we couldn't. It's always worth a try IMO. I'd always use the trident, but I doubt Capello is willing to give all three of them actual forward roles.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
ZhiXin is pretty much spot on the Inter-Rangers analysis.
Inter didnt looked impressive at all, and I thought Julio Cruz had absolute mare. Recoba looked sharp since coming on and taking Rangers defenders on the dribble thus drawing fouls as a result. But you sure know Mancini will be tearing his hair out if he does that in Derby D'Italia because it is one thing doing tricks on Barry Fergueson it is another doing it on Emerson & Viera.
Hopefully, Martins will miss this match because his off the ball movement is excellent his pace might give us some problems. And I just cant see how Cruz & Recoba will trouble us. Having said that the former has a habit of hitting net against us so obviously Canna & Co have their work cut out.
At the end of though, it would be midfield that decides the day IMO. While Cambiasso did decent job holding midfield, he doesnt cover the ground too well and Inter as a team allowed Rangers to have couple of real good looks on goal though their opponents must have left their shooting boots at home flapping virtutually every shot they take. Inter cant do this against Nedved because he is capable of hitting some rockets with both side of his feet. So I expect Cambiasso to play more conservatively and probably play Stankovic more central role to make up numbers in midfield. Hence, the key to match IMo will be how Neddy & Camo finds space on Inter's midfield.
As for the forwards, I think Don Fabio will opt for Zlatan - Trez partnership though I would like to see Mutu thrown in instead of Ibra. Materazzi & Samuel looked commanding in the air but I think we can get some joy if we can get somebody to run at them and Mutu seems to be most suitable for that role IMO.
In the end, I think draw isnt too bad. The season werent depend on this result but loosing this match and instilling Inter's belifes could be dangerous IMO. And I am predicting rather cagey match with score being 1-1 or 2-1 to us.:)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004

"that's why you had a major role in getting the Rapid thread closed with your childish remarks"

actually I like to read your posts sometimes,but when you read mine,you don't answer me in respect..

let's drop this.I just ask you to not call me names like "idiot,crap,imbecilic" etc..
Exuse me Mr Snoop,but reading your posts I noticed that the only names you are using to characterize some people are the names you mentioned(idiot,imbecil,crap...not to forget retard...).
You should be worried about your own behaviour and acts, instead of talking to Andy.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Luigito ] ++
who have to play along Trezeguet, Del Piero or Zlatan?

I think DP, for the type of selfish game that Zlatan plays against Rapid.
I thing that Del Piero should be a starter,he deserves it.He is in form,showing us great moves and skills,increasing the rate of the game(against Rapid).

Sep 29, 2005
yes,this is very stupid for us,every topic is now about zlatan vs. Alex and I got to admit I'm a big part of it...
again,offtopic ZLATA CANNOT ENTER MY PREFERENCES,he just ain't the type of man you can like,beeing a romanian ofcourse my first choice in attack is mutu,then is DP and everybody knows why(for those who don't know I'll tell you: DP is the best striker of juve in last 10 years )the juve's scoring machine trezeguet wich is in my opinion irreplaceble
So my enigma is why capello has so much trust in this swede guy,who misses every match 1 1 oportunities and pasees only when he feels like or he is in a good mood,hmmmm...can't get a real answer from capello <<---DO NOT READ<BORING STUFF :p

as for the game with inter I'm worried,becouse your beloved zlatan will miss for sure again all his shots on goal so it will be hard for DP and Zala score in second half,if they will juve can win,if not I predict a draw or even worse :down:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

That sounds like an awesome game. But alas, you give me too much credit. :D

Would be interested to hear how Abramovich, errr, I mean Corinthians fare against RP. ;)
oh i didn't know Abramovic owns Corinthian

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

I'm sorry but when a thread is closed just because people are insulting each other I'm going to call it imbecilic behavior.

And you still do not get it, do you? I did not say you were an imbecile in this thread...I only commented on the behavior in the Rapid thread without mentioning any names. But since you had to come here and make a big deal about it you're shooting yourself in the foot and just causing more uneeded problems.

And for the record the only time I call people an imbecile is when they provoke me beforehand...you have certainly done this in the past yourself. So just drop it already and stop getting involved with trivial insulting matches in match threads.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)