[Serie A] Juventus vs. Inter (16 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Abbiati ignores Milan history Thursday 29 September, 2005

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus ‘keeper Christian Abbiati says his Milan past will have no effect on him during Sunday’s match against Inter.

Some are labelling the Scudetto showdown as a Milanese derby for the shot-stopper, seeing as he is currently on loan from the Rossoneri.

But the Italian insists he is going into the game with the intention of winning for Juventus – not for the club who still own him.

"I wouldn’t talk about it being a derby," the No 1 told Datasport on Thursday. "The games against Inter are part of the past now. I can’t even remember them anymore.

"I must just think about Juventus from this moment because I know feel like a Bianconeri player at all costs.

"I am happy at this club and we can and must do well against the Nerazzurri at the weekend."

Abbiati was netted this summer after Italian first-choice Gigi Buffon was ruled out until November with a shoulder problem.

The custodian has had a shaky start to his new adventure but seems to be slowly winning over the fans.

He received cheers of encouragement on Tuesday night and responded with two fine saves to deny Rapid Vienna in the 3-0 win.

"I understand the supporters because it can’t be easy for a player to join and be accepted after spending so much time at a club like Milan," he added.

Abbiati opted for a Turin transfer after spending the last two seasons as a reserve behind Nelson Dida.

source: channel4.com

Sep 29, 2005
I think Alex should start in this one,I mean everybody saw he can play better then Ibra,and there no one in the world who can convince me that ibra-trezza is better then DP-trezza,and if things will go wrong mutu 's there and capelo can count him in ,I wish to see mutu at least 30 min
My team would be :
abiatti
blasi(pessoto may be tired) thuram canna zambro
camo puma vieira mutu(nedved)
dp trezza
this team would win for sure with 3 - 1 or 2 - 0

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Adrian_Mutu ] ++
I think Alex should start in this one,I mean everybody saw he can play better then Ibra,and there no one in the world who can convince me that ibra-trezza is better then DP-trezza,and if things will go wrong mutu 's there and capelo can count him in ,I wish to see mutu at least 30 min
My team would be :
abiatti
blasi(pessoto maybe tired) thuram canna zambro
camo puma vieira mutu(nedved)
dp trezza
this team would win for sure with 3 - 1 or 2 - 0
Another one....:down:

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
iam confident ahead of this match juve are confident in their own ability even up to the last minute, if we go 1 nil up the will panic and then we will punish them. lets hope we will not allow them turn another 2-0 lead in 2-2 draw i went mental when adriano scored that late equliser last year.

we def owe them a good beating, time for cap to shut mancini up

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++

Another one....:down:
this can make the war greater, not only between DP and Zlatan fans, but there will be Mutu fans too. I think they will build a coalition with DP fans ;)

It is the job of me and other real juve fans to make peace between you all ;)
because of that I have to make one thing clear:

we are lucky to have 4 or 5 world class strikers, all of them will be important for juve. the duo Ibra-Trez could be the best for a game against a team, and DP-Trez or whatever else can be usefull elsewhere.
true juve fans know what DP has done for juve and how important he is. at the same time they know that the addition of zlatan and Mutu is very important for our game and to our ambitions to win the CL.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Since the Rapid Champions League match thread was closed due to imbecilic behavior
PS I'm half drunk so excuse the spelling and grammatical errors.
Since you are drunk,I will ignore this..and for God sakes Andy,just stay away from me..I am not like you, I don't like to argue..

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I have watched the Inter - Rangers game.

Inter looked pretty average in that game. They didn't create many chances, even though they have a Pizarro, Solari and Figo in the team, mainly becos Cruz is shut down. Martins is a constant threat for Rangers, and sometimes he had to be brought down to prevent him from moving forward.

Materazzi did a good job in shutting down Prso I admit, every time a Ranger player crosses in , he heads the ball to safety. For once he did a good job. Which is contrary to Wome, where 1/2 of Rangers crosses came from the right.

Cambiasso also did a decent job in defending the team. He shuts down some of the crucial attacks.

Figo did create trouble by providing deep crosses and testing the defence with his techniques. Nothing spectecular from him really.

Solari was a joke, not only did he failed to provide good enough crosses, he missed an open goal. OMG I simply cannot believe myself that he could miss such a chance. It only happens rarely and yet he misses it.

Cruz was completely shut down by a Ranger defender, not much scoring chances.

The only person that I fear most is actually Recoba, ever since he stepped onto the pitch for Martins, he single-handedly created so much trouble for Rangers. His ball technique is simply magnificant and he knows how to control it. In fact it is Recoba that lured the keeper goal only for Solari to miss. He also made some good passes and good crosses, which were a threat to the Rangers.

Oba seems to have a thigh injury, I hope that he would be out for the clash with Juve. Cruz is actually not that hard to handle, he can't do as much as Recoba can. Juz be careful of him when dealing with headers. I would actually be wary of Recoba more than Cruz becos that is actually the Recoba who helped Urugray to slaughter Colombia. He can be very dangerous on the pitch, like how he handled against Rangers.

TBH, if I were to categorise the players from Inter whom I fear that would destroy, it would be Adriano, Martins and Recoba.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

this can make the war greater, not only between DP and Zlatan fans, but there will be Mutu fans too. I think they will build a coalition with DP fans ;)

It is the job of me and other real juve fans to make peace between you all ;)
because of that I have to make one thing clear:

we are lucky to have 4 or 5 world class strikers, all of them will be important for juve. the duo Ibra-Trez could be the best for a game against a team, and DP-Trez or whatever else can be usefull elsewhere.
true juve fans know what DP has done for juve and how important he is. at the same time they know that the addition of zlatan and Mutu is very important for our game and to our ambitions to win the CL.
yes and fight 23946293469171319 begins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)