Serie A: Juventus vs Inter [November 4 2007] (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't see why people are defending ibrabitch. I stand up and boo him every time i see his douche face. I don't suddenly support players simply on how good they are with a football. How could Zlatan have expected not to be booed after his past. Plus why is being booed by your chief rivals such a bad thing? If i played for Juventus I would want Inter fans to boo me every time i touch the ball. I hope the inter fans boo Del piero every time he touches the ball at the San Siro because the more hated by them he is the more i like him.(but he's such a classy player nobody could hate him) It was like when the French players criticized Italy for booing their anthem. The comments from the French Team were racist and completely unprovoked and unprofessional they deserved to have their anthem booed and I am proud to say i booed them as well. Lassana Diarra called Italy a nation of cheaters and provokers yet he was complaining after the game about being booed? It's funny how the French said the Italian's are provokers when they were the ones blasting the Italians in the media. The French and Zlatan got what they deserved.

Besfort

Milan Fan.
Oct 8, 2007
I watched the game, and strangely.. i was supporting Juve.
But as a Milan fan, i think the draw was more than perfect for us, considering our same draw against Torino.

To be honest... when Cruz scored the first goal, i though they're gonna be destroyed like Roma did weeks ago.
But my thoughts were wrong, and I'm happy for that.

I think Inter played a better game, but a draw was a fair result.
Inter are enjoying great succes with former Juventus players, that now are beign indispensable at their team right now.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
I watched the game, and strangely.. i was supporting Juve.
But as a Milan fan, i think the draw was more than perfect for us, considering our same draw against Torino.

To be honest... when Cruz scored the first goal, i though they're gonna be destroyed like Roma did weeks ago.
But my thoughts were wrong, and I'm happy for that.

I think Inter played a better game, but a draw was a fair result.
Inter are enjoying great succes with former Juventus players, that now are beign indispensable at their team right now.
What are you counting at , Besfort ? :D

about the Bold one , just in your dream babe , we are tougher than those Rome wolf :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)