Serie A: Juventus vs Inter [November 4 2007] (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2006
Figo's Surgery Ends With No Complications

Inter star Luis Figo has come through surgery with flying colours, according to a Nerazzurri press statement...

Luis Figo is on the road to recovery after his surgery ended with no ill effects, according to a statement from Inter's medical service.

Figo's welfare has been under question ever since he suffered a horror injury at the hands of a repentant Pavel Nedved late on during Sunday's 1-1 draw with Juventus.

An Inter spokesperson remarked, "Luis Figo's right fibula has been succesfully operated upon.

"The procedure, performed at the San Matteo clinic in Pavia, lasted for about an hour, and has guaranteed the stability of the fracture."

Of course, a stable break is still a break, and Figo is likely to miss up to six weeks of competitive football as it heals up.

The midfielder, who turned 35 on Sunday, will thus miss the conclusion to Inter's Champions League group stage campaign, which continues tomorrow night against CSKA Moscow at the San Siro.

In the meantime, figures as diverse as Pavel Nedved and Portuguese president Anibal Cavaco Silva have wished a speedy recovery for the former Real Madrid man

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

No they r not,they had a lot of troubles with eachothers when Neddy was at Lazio.

I remember very well some of the trash talk,they said about eachothers right after Neddy joined Juve.
I guess Mancio was just telling the truce for change.
I don't know about that but I remember when Nedved was linked with a shock move to Inter in the media, not too long ago, Mancio said the door for him at Inter will always be open. He said they speak often on the phone, etc.

First thing I hear of them not liking each other.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Hi Badass, we all missed you.
What do you think of Iaquinta ?
What do you think of Criscito ?
iaquinta im pleased to say has proven not only myself but many others here wrong and really starting to show his worth. as for criscito like i said i havnt been able to see many juve games this season due to constant work but when i last saw him he was promising tho iv heard since then hes lost his place in the team.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
oh get over the nedved tackle, it didnt even look that bad, just figo is weak, and besides how could we celebrate figo's bd and not give him our bd present, that would just be rude, shame they dont see the gratitude, i guess payback is a bitch isnt it? but thats interisti for u. as for the zlatan banners, f*cks sake did jz seriously think we wern't gonna hurl abuse at zlatan? where the f*ck was he last summer? as for the coach, well i thought u guys were meant to be tough, so wtf u need security for you pussies as for blatters comments, he meant italian born, not a argie who bought his passport on moratti.com like recoba did.

so get over urselves and quit your whinning. cause we're after u!

p.s the irony in how moratti was desperate to bring nedved to inter over the summer as he considered him a champion, and cause he went with his heart and not pocket and did sent figo to hospital he makes nedved out to b the devil, pish as if players of his like materazzi and cordoba have never inflicted injuries? and considers them true champions LOL!
and hes back...

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
iaquinta im pleased to say has proven not only myself but many others here wrong and really starting to show his worth. as for criscito like i said i havnt been able to see many juve games this season due to constant work but when i last saw him he was promising tho iv heard since then hes lost his place in the team.
whay arent you at XFF having sex with those guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)