[Serie A] Juventus - Udinese (2 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

I fear that the fans, Del Piero and most importantly, Juve, are gonna get screwed
Exactly. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I don't have a good feeling about Capello. To me it looks like he can't put his ego aside for the good of the club. He wants to make Juventus his club, not allowing anyone else to touch them. This could lead Juventus to great successes though, but it could go terribly wrong as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I just don't think this current team is good enough to win anything. If we do manage to capture our 28th Scudetto it will be at the expense of a superior side in the form of AC Milan, and the CL? Well that's just beyond us. The defence isn't as solid as it was at the start of the season and it won't hold up against Europe's best. Even if it does and we keep goals against at a minimum, we can't even score three goals comfortably at home to Atalanta farless away to Chelsea, Milan, Barca, Man U, etc.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
It is way too boring to read the same crap match after match with the same theme all the time, those who think they know what they are talking about by continually blaming Dp from everything from preventung the likes of Dv, Micolli and countless others becoming a force at Juve to being the reason why we wear black and white and tghen those who are totally blind to his faults and praise him regardless, both camps are way too boring.

Enough already, and too many holier than thous as well, imagine someone saying his counterpart knows nothing about football because he or she thinks Beckham is a good footballer.

Then there is the Zlatan bandwagon, he can do no wrong in some ppl's eyes, YAWN.

I have never come across fans like the ones we have on here, i dont remember too many man un fans criticising Keane even if he has not been the force he was once , and now he is back to his best, Sheva was average for 2 seasons and a half but Milan fans i am sure were not continously on his back. Raul is having a very bad time of late but you dont see too many ppl calling for Owen , even if Owen has a better strike ratio than any striker in world football at the moment but on here , its the same crap from the samed ppl
I find it ridiculous that i have to explain dp's achievements to a Juventus supporter as all they wanna talk about are his failures, his being a choker and all that nonsense. How many penalties has he scored but there are some who are still talking about missing a penalty against Depor, in the name of choking, while in Cl final he converted his penalty, but somehow he is not meant to be human by missing a penalty , he is a choker

To Zlatan, judging by some of the trash you read here, someone from mars would think he is comfortably the best player in the world.

The arguments go thus, its his first season so to have settled so well and scored so much 10 is an achievemnet. Well for that read kaka, mancini at Roma , and countless others who have done so much more in their debut seasons

Anyone who know what they are talking about would tell you that your second season is always harder than your first as this time they would be more prepared for you.

It seems everytime you criticise a juve player for playing crap, the nest thing i read is that because Dp has been given so many chances why not this particular player, FFS change the fooking record its scratched and therefore it now repeats itself

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Brilliant post.
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
It seems everytime you criticise a juve player for playing crap, the nest thing i read is that because Dp has been given so many chances why not this particular player, FFS change the fooking record its scratched and therefore it now repeats itself

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
It is way too boring to read the same crap match after match with the same theme all the time, those who think they know what they are talking about by continually blaming Dp from everything from preventung the likes of Dv, Micolli and countless others becoming a force at Juve to being the reason why we wear black and white and tghen those who are totally blind to his faults and praise him regardless, both camps are way too boring.

Enough already, and too many holier than thous as well, imagine someone saying his counterpart knows nothing about football because he or she thinks Beckham is a good footballer.

Then there is the Zlatan bandwagon, he can do no wrong in some ppl's eyes, YAWN.

I have never come across fans like the ones we have on here, i dont remember too many man un fans criticising Keane even if he has not been the force he was once , and now he is back to his best, Sheva was average for 2 seasons and a half but Milan fans i am sure were not continously on his back. Raul is having a very bad time of late but you dont see too many ppl calling for Owen , even if Owen has a better strike ratio than any striker in world football at the moment but on here , its the same crap from the samed ppl
I find it ridiculous that i have to explain dp's achievements to a Juventus supporter as all they wanna talk about are his failures, his being a choker and all that nonsense. How many penalties has he scored but there are some who are still talking about missing a penalty against Depor, in the name of choking, while in Cl final he converted his penalty, but somehow he is not meant to be human by missing a penalty , he is a choker

To Zlatan, judging by some of the trash you read here, someone from mars would think he is comfortably the best player in the world.

The arguments go thus, its his first season so to have settled so well and scored so much 10 is an achievemnet. Well for that read kaka, mancini at Roma , and countless others who have done so much more in their debut seasons

Anyone who know what they are talking about would tell you that your second season is always harder than your first as this time they would be more prepared for you.

This is an open forum. Anyone can express his/her opinion.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
yes but not the same shite all the time, its in every thread, a little variety would be nice
Yeah, there you're right.

These threads keep puping up, and people keep discussing the same issue over... and over... and over again.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
I was talking to Seven, i wasn't talking about you, In general.
Aye I stepped in the wrong turf - apologies. :)

I fear that the fans, Del Piero and most importantly, Juve, are gonna get screwed
Most coaches will impose their style and sometimes it creates a lot of upheavals.

I just don't think this current team is good enough to win anything. If we do manage to capture our 28th Scudetto it will be at the expense of a superior side in the form of AC Milan, and the CL? Well that's just beyond us. The defence isn't as solid as it was at the start of the season and it won't hold up against Europe's best. Even if it does and we keep goals against at a minimum, we can't even score three goals comfortably at home to Atalanta farless away to Chelsea, Milan, Barca, Man U, etc.
Frankly Stuart this has been coming all along. Our management's attitude of 'don't fix if it ain't broke' paid dividends but I think we stretched for too long.

While Zlatan has not lit up Serie A like the above mentioned I just found it a bit curious that Seven thought he was utter trash against Udinese & I was compelled to disagree.

While DP bashing has been made an art form by some I just tend to point out the truth from the excesses of the DP fanatics.

You will rant & rave but sadly this subject will always surface.

Aug 1, 2003
Sigh. I agree that DP has been slowing the team down this season and it is wise of Capello to bench him, but in this game against Udinese he played so much better - why the hell do you think he got a standing ovation ? Yet still some refuse to admit that little fact. Why can't anyone just a give the teensiest bit of credit to a player who at the very least played BETTER ?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Sehn I didn't refute he got a standing ovation and I didn't refute he played well (This was his best performance this year). I just laughed at the mere thought that a player could be subbed just before the end of the game so as the fans would give him a standing ovation.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Actually Zlatans debut is better so far counting assists and goals than Kakás. :D Although I know thats not the point.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ali ] ++
Sehn I didn't refute he got a standing ovation and I didn't refute he played well (This was his best performance this year). I just laughed at the mere thought that a player could be subbed just before the end of the game so as the fans would give him a standing ovation.
You didn't know that coaches do that? A lot of managers replace players who have done well just before full time so that the crowd can thank them for their efforts. It happens quite often actually. Do you think players are subbed in the 88th minute for tactical purposes?

Jan 7, 2004

You didn't know that coaches do that? A lot of managers replace players who have done well just before full time so that the crowd can thank them for their efforts. It happens quite often actually. Do you think players are subbed in the 88th minute for tactical purposes?

so we subbed a striker for a defender to conserve a lead in the last 5 minutes of the game. cant get much more technical than that

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

:thumb:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Your point is taken, but apart from that, it's interesting that you should say this part:

Raul is having a very bad time of late but you dont see too many ppl calling for Owen , even if Owen has a better strike ratio than any striker in world football at the moment but on here
because a survey conducted on Real fans recently revealed that 55% of them question Raul's place in the starting lineup due to his bad form.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Your point is taken, but apart from that, it's interesting that you should say this part:

because a survey conducted on Real fans recently revealed that 55% of them question Raul's place in the starting lineup due to his bad form.
But they don't Criticize....l

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)