[Serie A] Juventus - Udinese (2 Viewers)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
So, can we bounce back from our 2 losses?

This is the big test. If we lose this, we might as well kiss the scudetto goodbye, because I still hang on to the belief that we slip up and let Milan overtake us, it is all over.

P.S How's my English?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

This is the big test. If we lose this, we might as well kiss the scudetto goodbye, because I still hang on to the belief that we slip up and let Milan overtake us, it is all over.

P.S How's my English?
another tricky match ahead, some Butt kicking in changing room can make the difference. :D
I hope we can win the match as it is very crucial to regain our winning streaks.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Trez needs to be dropped, bench Tacchi as well. I'm not too confident going into this one.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This team really needs a sense of urgency. Time is running out before Real Madrid is going to make our lives miserable.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
We really need to bounce back on this match, and we r facing some rather dangerous players that r on form now, like Iaquinta and Di Natali. So don't be surprised with juz a 0-0 draw.

And oh boy, I can't imagine Real coming back to Delle Alpi and slaughtering us in front of our home crowd.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I believe we will get our arses kicked by Udinese. They will teach us how to play football. They have a better play than us. They have great passings and they are clever. We are plain stupid and Serie B class on passes. I think we will loose this one, clearly..
(I am not being funny here, im dead-serious) I leave this match for Juventus to show their worth. Right now I cant see us win the scudetto..

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

P.S How's my English?
To tell u the truth, I have commented that our players r lazy atAtalanta match. And it seems that Atalanta is dominating us, not the other way round.

Our players lack motivation and they don't seem to be hungry. I really hope that they set their priorities right for every game, no matter who r opponents r. I expect the Sampdoria + Palermo loss to be expected. And pls may every player show their worth on their field and not lax around as if they r still in the lead even losing game after game.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Both teams have been in poor form in January, so it's interesting to see how the match will develop. I personaly would go with a 4-5-1, with Trez alone up front, and a midfield 5 of Kapo, Nedved, Camoranesi, Olivera and Emerson (in centre mid), and a back four of Zambrotta, Cannavaro, Thuram, Zebina, the standard really. IMO, it would give us much needed presence in midfield, as well s some creativity (Kapo, Olivera and Camo), combined the effort of Nedved as playmaker. Olivera would have some more defensive duties, but IMO would do well when paired up with Emerson.

That is, of course, that all of the above players are fir for the match.

Still tho, I dont think it will happen, the only thing I dont like about Capello is his reluctace to experiment with new tactics when the default one isnt working.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)