[Serie A] Juventus - Udinese (1 Viewer)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
TBH, IMO the problem isnt in the attack but in the midfield, thats why I promosed a 5 man midfield.
Are you talking about a 4-5-1 ??

If so, which striker sits ???

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Both teams have been in poor form in January, so it's interesting to see how the match will develop. I personaly would go with a 4-5-1, with Trez alone up front, and a midfield 5 of Kapo, Nedved, Camoranesi, Olivera and Emerson (in centre mid), and a back four of Zambrotta, Cannavaro, Thuram, Zebina, the standard really. IMO, it would give us much needed presence in midfield, as well as some creativity (Kapo, Olivera and Camo), combined the effort of Nedved as playmaker. Olivera would have some more defensive duties, but IMO would do well when paired up with Emerson.

That is, of course, that all of the above players are fir for the match.

Still tho, I dont think it will happen, the only thing I dont like about Capello is his reluctace to experiment with new tactics when the default one isnt working.

the phoenix

Aug 8, 2002
Hey, if we all cry for creativity then why not start this, blasi, emerson and olivera in midfield with del piero behind Zlatan and Trez.

But our real problem lies in the midfield. I like the idea of 5 in the midfiel so why not put blasi, emerson and tach as a base 3 in front of the usual flat four for defence and have dp and olivera support zlatan, I know it is a 4321, we really have no choice, what do you think?

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
Dont even know WHY Del didnt get a chance to play today, while Capello only made two subs. Del can easily be used in the midfield, or subbed on for Trez or Ibra.

Some sort of power struggle bull sh1t going on for sure.
When is Trez's hype about being back, gonna end...

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #27
    To be honest, while I want to be optimistic about this one, I don't really see any signs to warrant such behaviour.
    To Azurri7 who says it'll end 1-1, Milan play Reggina away that day, and may well win that. If that happens, they go level on points with us (we are all talking like they've beaten Lazio already:wallbang: ).
    Problem is with a match in hand, we are tied on goal difference. So assume we are all proved correct later today and they indeed beat Lazio:yuck:, that takes them to a higher goal differential than we have, which means that a draw for us and win for them next week takes us to second.
    And IMO, once we get to second, we ain't touching first place again!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I have no idea how this match is going to end up. All I know is that it could be our most difficult match of the season, simply because we must snap out of this bad spell.

Buffon

Zebina - Thuram - Cannavaro - Zambrotta

Camoranesi - Emerson - Blasi

Olivera - Del Piero

Ibrahimovic

Capello must do something to change the attack and make it more threatening. The lineup above will probably not be used by Capello, however I hope we will try something different from the nonsense we have been playing lately.

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #29
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    Capello must do something to change the attack and make it more threatening. The lineup above will probably not be used by Capello, however I hope we will try something different from the nonsense we have been playing lately.
    Will he?

Methinks they had a chance to do something during the window. Mutu's a great signing, but useless to us at the moment!

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    :down: i predicte a lose with high margin may 2-0 and look real win 4-0 last match

also our selfconfedance is going down and matter of matches and we will be third or maybe 4th this term :down:

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    Let him play Montero in attack, I don't friggin care anymore. :D
    niether i am , from know on i will not too angry if we loose because too many losses are coming :(

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    Udinese are a team that play possession football and can pass the ball around fluently and quickly,something we've been unable to do for a few weeks.This could be really,really bad for us.

May 30, 2004
    you kno i always predict negatively ... but we are going to conquer that field and score like 9 goals .. hatrick for each attacker ... 3 for trez 3 for zlat and del piero will get his 3 when he comes in if he doesnt come in then the 3 other goals will be shared amongst buffon and zebina..... hehe no seriously though .. we are gonna win this one with a big margin.... i can see this one coming like i saw the last losses..... just people dont get to confident coz that is when we lose

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    It's almost impossible for Zebina to score. It's just as likely as Buffon making an owngoal :)

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    It's almost impossible for Zebina to score. It's just as likely as Buffon making an owngoal :)
    he scored in his goal in atalanta game:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)