[Serie A] Juventus - Udinese (25 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

why dont you give us one thing that DP did better than Zlatan
- The combination with Zambrotta which led to a nice freekick
- The following freekick
- His distribution of the ball. Del Piero was always free and picked up a tremendous amount of balls in the midfield.
- His dribbles. He actually got past defenders.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

why dont you give us one thing that DP did better than Zlatan

i am not doing this to look cool. sorry but doe to a general policy i cant be arsed to read the whole post
That general policy probably being your retardedness. Oh well, you're ugly, stupid and you haven't got a life. Can't be bothered to argue with someone as pathetic as you. Thank god I do have a life.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

I did indeed say that Beckham has been a good player. That simply is a fact you can't deny. It's not because a player is smart and deals with the market in a very clever way, he's a bad football player. You don't have to be stupid and ugly to be a good football player.
i was being sarcastic. just didnt know what smilie to use. that wasnt directed at you.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

i was being sarcastic. just didnt know what smilie to use. that wasnt directed at you.
Oh well, alright then. IMO it's just not fair to say Beckham sucks, because he knows how to use the market for his personal gain.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Dear Don Bes, Andy and Burke,

being retarded does not make you look cool. Bashing a player that has been bashed over and over again does not make you look cool. Showing you know something about football by bashing a player does not make you look cool.
No offense, but I can bash any player I want to, just like you with Zlatan. Good job, now I find you to be a hypocrit.

There's no such thing as the truth. There is your truth and there is my truth. The difference is that I thought about my truth while you just repeated what the papers and the media said. Getting a 7 from a journalist of La Gazzetta dello Sport does not necessarily mean you're a good football player. It only means you got a 7.
WRONG again Seven. I came up with my rankings BEFORE La Gazzetta posted them, not after. Try again. :howler:

Btw, I wonder what you guys will say when Del Piero saves our asses against Real Madrid.
Again, you are trying to make everything seem worse than it really is. I would LOVE for Del Piero to save us against Real. I would LOVE for Del Piero to find his form again. Stop posting rubbish Seven.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

WRONG again Seven. I came up with my rankings BEFORE La Gazzetta posted them, not after. Try again. :howler:
I didn't even you know you came up with rankings. All I'm saying is you only say Zlatan was good because other people tell you so.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

That general policy probably being your retardedness. Oh well, you're ugly, stupid and you haven't got a life. Can't be bothered to argue with someone as pathetic as you. Thank god I do have a life.
The only thing you're good for is feeding the hungry. Run along now and pass out your rice bowls.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

No offense, but I can bash any player I want to, just like you with Zlatan. Good job, now I find you to be a hypocrit.
Of course you can, but the only reason you're bashing Del Piero is because that's the only way you show us you know something about football. It's not because you dislike Del Piero you're smart, andy.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

I didn't even you know you came up with rankings. All I'm saying is you only say Zlatan was good because other people tell you so.
You are really an imbecile Seven, I was right about you. I watched the game myself, live, and then gave my match report before anybody else posted their's.

Dumbfvck.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

The only thing you're good for is feeding the hungry. Run along now and pass out your rice bowls.
oh? So now feeding the hungry is some lowlife activity? It's a bad thing to feed the hungry, right?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

You are really an imbecile Seven, I was right about you. I watched the game myself, live, and then gave my match report before anybody else posted their's.

Dumbfvck.
It's not about this ****ing match. It's about you acting ridiculous about Del Piero and Zlatan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)