[Serie A] Juventus - Udinese (2 Viewers)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
synacast://09jN1+TK3K3nmdqVqNXPoqySoqiezqOZ06PSlq7Io9WZzqicoaWdn6+YpqXS5pzI2dSpnK6L29+p3trV5KqbmKqT16HQl+TK5KqkmaaVq+XQ2eqfn5+fl92W1J7azuqfqKCcmbHa1ODgo6WUoZ7TmtqT3tXgo66VoKCn3dnV5KqbmKiT16HQl+TK5KqkmZzT0d3RprmoxMaZnp6doKC3krCXoKWepLmoxMaZnp6doKC3krCWoKOfj+LU162emq6Toamll6eVop6emq6fqKCcmbCdoKCcj+rN1d3Rpt7a4+Tf0dfX1e0=/

altough im not sure bcs the channel isnt working for me

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
ZAF3000 said:
Hey guys..
I won't be able to watch the match. My best friend's father has past away and I have to be with him. He is also a Juventino. So all hearts and wishes goes to him and to his family on such times. We are like brothers, we've been more than brothers ever since grade school. His father was a great man. Let god have mercy on his soul.
Hope Juve win with good performance, so when we watch the highlights later it will cheer us up.
:cry: sorry man not so fun news for you :cry:

may he rest in peace

Aug 26, 2003
line up according to juventus.com

JUVENTUS: Buffon, Zambrotta, Thuram, Cannavaro, Balzaretti; Mutu, Camoranesi, Emerson, Nedved; Ibrahimovic, Trezeguet.

A disposizione: Abbiati, Chiellini, Pessotto, Blasi, Giannichedda, Del Piero, Zalayeta.

IMo a good line up, i wonder how midfield will work today!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
ZAF3000 said:
Hey guys..
I won't be able to watch the match. My best friend's father has past away and I have to be with him. He is also a Juventino. So all hearts and wishes goes to him and to his family on such times. We are like brothers, we've been more than brothers ever since grade school. His father was a great man. Let god have mercy on his soul.
Hope Juve win with good performance, so when we watch the highlights later it will cheer us up.

May he Rest In Peace.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
gazzetta.it says the line up will be:

1 Buffon G.
19 Zambrotta G.
21 Thuram L.
28 Cannavaro F.
14 Balzaretti F.
18 Mutu A.
16 Camoranesi M.
8 Emerson F.
11 Nedved P.
17 Trezeguet D.
9 Ibrahimovic Z.

looks very nice and Dont worry Delpiero will get 100% playing time ,but the line up can still change

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Hey guys...

are we gonna kick some bianconero ass ;)

btw CTTV5 will show the game... and cttv5 is one of the best channels in steam.. if not the best.. so i would recommand to see it there.. ;)

Forza Juventus !

4-1

2x Trez
1x Zlatan
1x Del Piero
1x Thuram owngoal ;)

KONG THE KING

Dec 23, 2005
hahaha,this was the team I predicted 2 days ago :D wit hmutu camo and nedved ...all togeter :D I've missed only balza becouse I did'nt know zebina can't play :DO one more DP instead of Ibra.
ofcourse I think DP will start,crap will make this change I'm sure :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)