[Serie A] Juventus - Udinese (5 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Hey guys..
I won't be able to watch the match. My best friend's father has past away and I have to be with him. He is also a Juventino. So all hearts and wishes goes to him and to his family on such times. We are like brothers, we've been more than brothers ever since grade school. His father was a great man. Let god have mercy on his soul.
Hope Juve win with good performance, so when we watch the highlights later it will cheer us up.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
hambon said:
Hopefully Thuram and The rest of the defence have a great game.....they need the practice for next weeks fixture.....

i also hope we dont get any bookings.....doesnt thuram have a yellow??

btw when is chielina and kovac coming back??
both canna and thuram are one yellow away to suspension

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Cronios said:
we will concede, ( Udine is a very danzerous team
and many of their players are skilled to do the job )
we do it all the time lately,
we have to use extreme caution to their counterattacks and long shoots,
2-1 i hope
My original scoreline was 2-1, but i think Capello will tighten that shit up nat the back so im going 2-0

Forza Juve!

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
ZAF3000 said:
Hey guys..
I won't be able to watch the match. My best friend's father has past away and I have to be with him. He is also a Juventino. So all hearts and wishes goes to him and to his family on such times. We are like brothers, we've been more than brothers ever since grade school. His father was a great man. Let god have mercy on his soul.
Hope Juve win with good performance, so when we watch the highlights later it will cheer us up.
Let God have mercy on his soul,(ena lellah wa ena elaihy larage3oun)

KONG THE KING

Dec 23, 2005
za champios u iz za onli on riting here ,u evan ansar u re cuestions iz u a midiam :))))))

the champions this is for the "friends and girls " behind you :d so they can laugh ,if they can decipher that

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
udinese aren't as they were in the begining of the season and they have such a troubled team at the moment, cosmi isn't doing a great job..
i say the team should help him out and finish his journey with Udinese sooner...

i hope we dont concede so the defence can get its confidence back, and prepare for inter properly.i dont think they will have the easiest of games against the flying donkeys themselves so hopefully they will drop points.

abt the lineup the defence will be the same but the midfield will be a bit different , i hope cap woould surprise everyone with the trident cuz with the players he has now it really fits.

pred. 3-0----trezi to score , dont know abt the others

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)