[Serie A] Juventus - Udinese (8 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Rami said:
Ya of course what did ya think I am a bum like you:p
hehe, and whats wrong with bum ppl:D....we're just like Business ppl :oops:, they don't have time for themselves, they talk alot...the only diff is that business ppl use their brains while bum ppl like me dont....:D

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Back to the game no confirmation yet who will start Dp or Ibra, another thing Camo is not 100% fit so Mutu & Nedved will prbably start on the wings.But there are 7 players who will start Buffon Cannav Thuram Zambo Emerson Nedved & Trezy.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Cronios said:
whats the problem with Camo?
Don't really now but I heard, it has smthing to with his muscles & that he is good now but not 100%fit soit will be Mutu & Nedved probably on the wings, anyway we have 3 amazing wings & that what different this team from that of last season.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
zlatan will be starting....i wish him the best to silence the critics.....2 goals for Ibra
1 for trez and 1 for dp

4-0
Forza Juve

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
hambon said:
zlatan will be starting....i wish him the best to silence the critics.....2 goals for Ibra
1 for trez and 1 for dp

4-0
Forza Juve

Geez Hambon :disagree: You aint asking for much are you.

2-0 Juve
-Ibrahimovic
-Mutu :smoke:

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Only the best from our boys.....they can crush the best of teams...why not destroy udinese as a warning for next weeks game against Inter...

my prediction for that game will be another 2-0 victory....so that they can know they are only second to the best

Forza Juve!!!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
hambon said:
Only the best from our boys.....they can crush the best of teams...why not destroy udinese as a warning for next weeks game against Inter...

my prediction for that game will be another 2-0 victory....so that they can know they are only second to the best

Forza Juve!!!

Dam! In keep fogetting the Inter match is getting closer. I hope they (Inter) drop points today just in case they do us, the way we all wanna do Crissy Moran -Ruin her from behind! :agree:

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
hahaha hells yeah....Man we need more pics of that hottie...hook a brotha up....

Hopefully the flying donkeys will drop some points of inter tonight and set us up for a slam dunk next week...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
we will concede, ( Udine is a very danzerous team
and many of their players are skilled to do the job )
we do it all the time lately,
we have to use extreme caution to their counterattacks and long shoots,
2-1 i hope

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Hopefully Thuram and The rest of the defence have a great game.....they need the practice for next weeks fixture.....

i also hope we dont get any bookings.....doesnt thuram have a yellow??

btw when is chielina and kovac coming back??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)