[Serie A] Juventus - Udinese (1 Viewer)

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
KONG THE KING said:
hahaha,this was the team I predicted 2 days ago :D wit hmutu camo and nedved ...all togeter :D I've missed only balza becouse I did'nt know zebina can't play :DO one more DP instead of Ibra.
ofcourse I think DP will start,crap will make this change I'm sure :D

I wish i was Mod in this forum!!! I really would have banned every user who calls our coach for CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Juve_Kosova said:
Hey guys...

are we gonna kick some bianconero ass ;)

btw CTTV5 will show the game... and cttv5 is one of the best channels in steam.. if not the best.. so i would recommand to see it there.. ;)

Forza Juventus !

4-1

2x Trez
1x Zlatan
1x Del Piero
1x Thuram owngoal ;)

according to the schedule, CCTV-5 is showing the Inter-Chievo match

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Isn't Zlatan suspended for this game since his ban in the Coppa Italia is effective on all Italian Competitions?

By the way, I don't think Shanghai sports will show the game. It's almost kick-off but they're still showing an EPL game.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Gino Genesio said:
gazzetta.it says the line up will be:

1 Buffon G.
19 Zambrotta G.
21 Thuram L.
28 Cannavaro F.
14 Balzaretti F.
18 Mutu A.
16 Camoranesi M.
8 Emerson F.
11 Nedved P.
17 Trezeguet D.
9 Ibrahimovic Z.

looks very nice and Dont worry Delpiero will get 100% playing time ,but the line up can still change
That is probably the most exciting midfield Juve has had during the Capello era.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Wowowow, Camo in the centre field. I'm excited. Looks like a great lineup, though I would personally play Del Piero ahead of Ibrahimovic, because this is a tough game and Del Piero is on form, something that Ibra can't be accused of at the moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)