SERIE A: Juventus - Roma (3 Viewers)

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
Everyone do me a favour. If Juventus lose, don't start going all nuts please. :D

I can just the posts now..

"We'll never win anything if we can't even beat Roma."

"THIS TEAM SUCKS!"

"Get <random player> off the field!"

"What was Lippi thinking?"

Sorry if I sound negative. Just reading some of the posts already for this match, and this is the type of response I'm anticipating if Juve loses. It wouldn't be the end of the season folks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think that we are aware that Roma can beat Juve at Delle Alpi. Thay have the weapons to do so.

If we lose, it will be no suprise, because we are balanced in power.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by littleD ] ++
Everyone do me a favour. If Juventus lose, don't start going all nuts please. :D

"THIS TEAM SUCKS!"

Sorry if I sound negative. Just reading some of the posts already for this match, and this is the type of response I'm anticipating if Juve loses. It wouldn't be the end of the season folks.
it always goes that way:D
but nevermind we will not lose it:devil:

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
in my opinion, roma has the edge of being fresher and that means a lot when it comes to the last 20 minutes of the game
hope Juve wins but it will be difficult

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
i have to say that Roma have an edge over us in this match.. offesively they are more advance.. totti-cassano-montella seems like more ready to the season than DP-trezeguet-nedved... this to add to the fact that our defence wasnt in the best of form either. ....and while DP is going steadily good in this past few games.. we dont know when/if his turn to dissapear or 'choking' in games would come ( this is by no means to start a ' DP : choker or hero ' discussion here )... a lot of our plaeyr also involve in a lot of difficultgames in the past few weeks... i only expect our team to play good in this match...

Meow

Jun 8, 2003

"THIS TEAM SUCKS!"

Ha! Even if we win people here will still stripe our players to pieces anyway.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
the performance aside i think resultwise we hvbe been very consistently good... eventhough i think Roma have more edge coming to this match, i will still feel very dissapointed if we lose

Tina

Aug 21, 2003

"THIS TEAM SUCKS!"

i agree with you we should not critisize team so much in the start of season. though shouldn't close our eyes on negative stuff.

let's just wait for the game. and everytihng will be clear

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
The only thing Roma has more than us, is motivation to get back from a terrible season and show everyone how strong they are. Other than that, we are still a better side than Roma, though I agree that their defence is better (probably the strongest in Serie A) but remember Zebina is playing, thanks to him we scored loads of goals :D

Oh and Totti is great and can score any minute. Btw Cassano is doubtful.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
come on zizou we don't lack motivation. we didn't show fantastic form this season, everyone is critisizing the team, so they must have motivation. the oly thing that can be on romas side is our fitness problems. i think that boys are quite tired now after so many matches during the start of the season

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
The Match will End in a 1-1 Draw, Roma will be leading and we will earn the a tough draw through a controversial Panalty or one of those 93 minute goals. we will show them our true fighting spirit but our overall performance will be below bar because of the fatigue the players are suffering now.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Tina I didn't say we are not motivated, I said Roma are more motivated to win the Serie A than us. Obviously we still want it ;)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Btw the referee for this match is Pellegrino, the same of last year that awarded us that controversial penalty on Nedved ;)

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
Zizou i know that roma is more motivated ;) by that post i just tried to calm down and encourage myself.

hope that this year we won't be in need of referee's controversial decision

gray

Apr 22, 2003

"THIS TEAM SUCKS!"

"Who cares if Trezeguet scored seven goals!? That cracker from 47 yards, and that dribble around 5 defenders was a fluke! He's still a shit player!"

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

"Who cares if Trezeguet scored seven goals!? That cracker from 47 yards, and that dribble around 5 defenders was a fluke! He's still a shit player!"
yes he would still be

Hasuni Boi

Sep 19, 2003
Stop being such cry babys, It's juve u love not Roma, so u have no reason to worry. So they but Chivu and suddenly their better than the league winners and the champions league runners-up. I hear people saying that they have better players, so i won't start argiun about a stupid thing as that, im just gonna remind u of our bench, Davids, Maresca, Divaio, Ferrara(or Montero), Tudor, Miccoli(maybe), and u will se my point. Does Roma have such good players in their starting lineup, don't think so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)